Jack

Melanie Martinez

22 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I'm actually surprised she's releasing a LEAD single that is 5:06 long she really is unafraid of the streams :true:

Are the one‘s who stream in the room with us right now though :true: 

4 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

im sorry whAT THE HELL IS MOON CYCLE I LOG ON AFTER WORK TO THIS MALIGNANT LYRICAL NOISE I CANNOT

When this album comes out I am hate listening it at this point. Pin me or something for follow up because I am primed and ready to write a detailed and highly objective 110% in-arguable "Haters Guide to Every Track on Portals by Maladaptive Barftinez."

That screenshot about being disconnected from the energy of transformation or whatever - I am embodying that disconnect mind body and SOUL.

....I am never having standards or expectations for artists ever again.

get outta here!

giphy.gif

For anyone in NZ, Death is out on YouTube 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I really like it, just hope we don’t have a lot of sound effects like k-12 (although at least for DEATH they are at the end)

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I love this song so much, fuckin phenomenal 

:defeated::gclap:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥