Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

According to the official site, Melanie performs at 22:15-23:15 which is 10:15pm-11:15pm Argentina time.  PST that would be 6:15pm-7:15pm. So in 8-9 more hours. I hope I can find some livestreams on tt!

If you find any, please share :trisha: I’ll be looking as well. My TikTok FYP was loaded with Taylor last night but I think this will be much harder to find. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 hours ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

There’s one in Philly, Omw to shove an unlubed  8 inch girth 320 kbps lossless wav quality mic up my ass :makeup:

You know you can go higher than 320 kbps with lossless, right? :makeup:

17 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

According to the official site, Melanie performs at 22:15-23:15 which is 10:15pm-11:15pm Argentina time.  PST that would be 6:15pm-7:15pm. So in 8-9 more hours. I hope I can find some livestreams on tt!

I wonder if she's performing DEATH last :kum:

actually she shoudve released glue stick and fire drill as deluxe tracks instead of the whole after school thing and history (that washed every as sessions track) as a single in 2020.... even tho i really loved trophy and erase her i dont really see them on k12, and listening to erase her sparked the urge to get more information about 2016 melanie songs omfg since we know none besides kol songs:lange: im sure there are more keenan songs because i really loved k12 and i dont get the hate towards it at all :(

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

actually she shoudve released glue stick and fire drill as deluxe tracks instead of the whole after school thing and history (that washed every as sessions track) as a single in 2020.... even tho i really loved trophy and erase her i dont really see them on k12, and listening to erase her sparked the urge to get more information about 2016 melanie songs omfg since we know none besides kol songs:lange: im sure there are more keenan songs because i really loved k12 and i dont get the hate towards it at all :(

glue stick is a underrated bop!

4 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i agree we need more 2016 scraps :lange:

I have this theory about PORTALS. So, track 1 is DEATH and track 13 is WOMB. What if track 13 loops back to track 1 (I hope it happens) because the album is about the cycle of life and death. At the beginning of DEATH, we hear "Life is death is life is death is life is..."

Now, here's my theory for track 13 WOMB. What if track 13 is a hint for the next album? What if the next album after PORTALS is about Crybaby's next life?

13 hours ago, The Siren said:

Imagine if we had gotten a Where Do Babies Come From ep to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Cry Baby :defeated:

1. Where Do Babies Come From?
  2. Rocking Horse
  3. Haunted
  4. A Million Men
  5. You Love I
  6. Arts & Crafts
  7. Half-Hearted

1. Strawberry Fields

2. Schizo (renamed)

3. Band-Aid

4. Seesaw

5. Jumprope

6. Haunted

7. Half-Hearted

:hooker:

2 hours ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

I have this theory about PORTALS. So, track 1 is DEATH and track 13 is WOMB. What if track 13 loops back to track 1 (I hope it happens) because the album is about the cycle of life and death. At the beginning of DEATH, we hear "Life is death is life is death is life is..."

Now, here's my theory for track 13 WOMB. What if track 13 is a hint for the next album? What if the next album after PORTALS is about Crybaby's next life?

This is what I want too!!! :trisha:

it would be such a slay if for the 10th anniversary for Crybaby she'd release a Side B for the album.. even if it's the Extra Clutter EP + 8 songs

Spoiler

01. Strawberry Fields

02. Schizo

03. Play Date

04. Cooties

05. Schizo

06. Haunted

07. Cake

08. Jumprope

09. Seesaw

10. Band-Aid

11. Gingerbread Man

12. Half-Hearted

13. Bombs on Monday Morning

also I forgot to include it in my initial reply @The Siren I like your suggestions too but for some reason I just can't see songs like You Love I as part of the Cry Baby album :crai:songs like that and Night Mime, Bones Are Blue still feel very Dollhouse EP even if they were considered & adjusted for Cry Baby

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

when an EP like After School literally sounds >>>>>> than anything from k-12 :smokes3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

are any of you going to tonight's show?

or know anyone who is? someone should update the setlist.fm page after she finishes her set

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/melanie-martinez/2023/hipodromo-de-san-isidro-san-isidro-argentina-3bba5e7.html

im contemplating whether or not editing my last fm scrobbles from the demos and moving the ones that will be on Portals into my Portals scrobbles

https://www.last.fm/user/Christopher-Roy/library/music/Melanie+Martinez/Portals

https://www.last.fm/user/Christopher-Roy/library/music/Melanie+Martinez/Labyrinth

3 hours ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

Then that would be repetitive cuz that is exactly what Portals is about :awkney: