Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’m low key tempted to go to Dearborn Music on Thursday. That exclusive CD is gonna be rare.

Here’s my issues:

-I’d have to leave work early 

-it’s 1:30 without traffic, PLUS there’s terrible construction over there, an entire freeway is closed

-people are going to come from further for that dang CD

-Cry Babies
-I think it’s ugly 

well you're not wrong :eartha:

honestly if you do get it, you could upsell it on discogs for like $100 or something and get your money's worth of your time spent :eartha:

Just now, The Siren said:

honestly if you do get it, you could upsell it on discogs for like $100 or something and get your money's worth of your time spent :eartha:

I’ll think about it….maybe I won’t be feeling well Thursday :wink:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’ll think about it….maybe I won’t be feeling well Thursday :wink:

my manager calls out quite often tbh :wink:

so i think he may have been up to something :eartha:

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Their Facebook post doesn’t mention the exclusive CD, or it being on sale Thursday, but they used an image of it for the post. I should probably call. :cuteface:

topsters2-2-1.png

Reading on Twitter…apparently there is confusion because the store said only X location because they have two locations. I guess it’s being “handed out free of charge” at all the listening events. Or that’s what I’m reading anyway. 

topsters2-2-1.png

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Reading on Twitter…apparently there is confusion because the store said only X location because they have two locations. I guess it’s being “handed out free of charge” at all the listening events. Or that’s what I’m reading anyway. 

:oop:

Weren't yall making fun of my brother for liking rock bands like hollywood undead, then when mel makes a arguably worse version of their songs it suddenly the best thing to grace this earth?

Aku is coming for you <3

Help me I'm on MQ

On 3/18/2023 at 1:38 AM, The Siren said:

Imagine if we had gotten a Where Do Babies Come From ep to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Cry Baby :defeated:

1. Where Do Babies Come From?
  2. Rocking Horse
  3. Haunted
  4. A Million Men
  5. You Love I
  6. Arts & Crafts
  7. Half-Hearted
  1. Where Do Babies Come From?
  2. Cooties
  3. Rotten Milk
  4. Bombs on Monday Morning
  5. You Love I
  6. 99¢ Store
  7. Unhappy Meal

just what I’d pick :silly:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

19 minutes ago, Ulyara said:

Weren't yall making fun of my brother for liking rock bands like hollywood undead, then when mel makes a arguably worse version of their songs it suddenly the best thing to grace this earth?

Lord.. :azealia:

Anyway, VOID was just as good as I hoped if not better and I'm really glad to hear it early. BOTL and EVIL were pretty good too, just some of the lyrics are a leaning a little corny or wordy for me. Other than that the Portals songs were definitely the best performances of the night. Hoping she wasn't literally dying under those prosthetics, though!

2 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’m low key tempted to go to Dearborn Music on Thursday. That exclusive CD is gonna be rare.

Here’s my issues:

-I’d have to leave work early 

-it’s 1:30 without traffic, PLUS there’s terrible construction over there, an entire freeway is closed

-people are going to come from further for that dang CD

-Cry Babies
-I think it’s ugly 

which one is the exclusive cd?

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

7 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Lord.. :azealia:

Anyway, VOID was just as good as I hoped if not better and I'm really glad to hear it early. BOTL and EVIL were pretty good too, just some of the lyrics are a leaning a little corny or wordy for me. Other than that the Portals songs were definitely the best performances of the night. Hoping she wasn't literally dying under those prosthetics, though!

agreed but i prefered sirens

Aku is coming for you <3

Help me I'm on MQ

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Okay but so the alternate cover is just on a CD…. That they’re giving out for free? :bebe:

oh i have to go

I AM HER FAVORITE ROCKET KEEPS THEM GROOOOOVIN!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

the lyrics i just posted being WAAAY off

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Wait.. so they're giving out CDs before the release.. knowing it's going to leak.. when the whole issue with this album(and her whole career) has been her music being leaked before she can officially release it, lol.. okay. I don't quite get it but it probably won't make a difference sales or streams either way if the album leaks a week early. Happened with K-12 and most people that knew about it chose to wait anyway, and still probably streamed and watched the movie if they didn't buy anything.

why didnt she just never release the date and do a surprise or keep the listening parties cryptic

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7