Jack

Melanie Martinez

ok someone help settle this. in VOID is it:

I hate who I was before

or

Why hate who I was before

tiktok is annoying, personally I hear I

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

God please let her lip sync BC I cannot stand that again. I wonder if it's the same set list as yesterday or if she'll change the portals songs 

1 minute ago, 132 said:

ok someone help settle this. in VOID is it:

I hate who I was before

or

Why hate who I was before

tiktok is annoying, personally I hear I

I'm pretty sure it's the former. Both Void's are about self-hatred/her insecurities, so it makes more sense with the context of the song. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

25 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just realized one thing, even tho i love the new songs, the lyrics don't really seem to be reflecting the theme, like when she talks about leaving him on read and stuff, that's not really magical forest of her lmao

It looks like this time around she's trying to maintain more personal relatability within the heavy thematics. Which is great because Cry Baby succeeded massively with that, where K-12 kind of failed by being way too specific to a school/adolescence theme.

I think her music works best when she's somewhere in the middle.

1 minute ago, Yellow said:

God please let her lip sync BC I cannot stand that again. I wonder if it's the same set list as yesterday or if she'll change the portals songs 

if she doesnt the audience will be found at coachella 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Wait she has another show tonight? :trisha:

On the topic of lyrics…she needs to post TV’s so I can know for sure if it’s “tunnel vision and damning” and “I saw a trick fall out your sleeve and I’m so sad and/so saddened/so certain

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

8 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Wait she has another show tonight? :trisha:

I wonder if she's going to wear the prosthetics in Chile, because it really did look like she was struggling here and there last night. She was clearly having some earpiece trouble too though, so it might've been more of equipment failure than costume trouble.

If she does wear it for all of the upcoming shows though, it'd be nice to at least see her face when Summer rolls around, and a full body suit+mask combo will be super difficult to keep up with.

I went ahead and moved all of those Bjork posts into the Bjork thread. I’m waiting for Elle and the others mods to give me some input on whether those posts should be made hidden or not, but for now, please stay on topic.

Those who continue to talk about Bjork or any other off-topic thing with the intent of starting a fight will be given a warning point and a possible mod queue. 

1 minute ago, baked said:

fairee soiree but ig thats more of a shroomie song

I wanna do shrooms to Faerie Soiree now, we were talking ab doin some soon so I might get the chance, high on shrooms while listening to portals would be... An experience

5 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I wonder if she's going to wear the prosthetics in Chile, because it really did look like she was struggling during some of the songs last night. She was definitely having some earpiece trouble too though, so it might've been more of equipment failure than her having trouble with the costume. If she does continue performing in the costume though, it'd be nice to at least have a couple of shows here and there where she shows her face. Especially when Summer rolls around, a full body costume will be difficult to keep up with.

Yeah it would be cool if she switched it up without the prosthetics. I think she would look really pretty with the forest moss look without the mask. 

I just looked and it’s currently 87 degrees F in Santiago Chile :rip:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.