Jack

Melanie Martinez

i would like her to wear the prothesthics again but a different outfit

and wig

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

17 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

I went ahead and moved all of those Bjork posts into the Bjork thread. I’m waiting for Elle and the others mods to give me some input on whether those posts should be made hidden or not, but for now, please stay on topic.

Those who continue to talk about Bjork or any other off-topic thing with the intent of starting a fight will be given a warning point and a possible mod queue. 

thank you king love you and sorry :crying4:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

42 minutes ago, 132 said:

kinda same tho? like i love when certain things are added/changed on a live performance to make it unique to the live show/era

like when Taylor did a rock mix of some Red era songs in 1989 tour :trisha:

32 minutes ago, 132 said:

ok someone help settle this. in VOID is it:

I hate who I was before

or

Why hate who I was before

tiktok is annoying, personally I hear I

she said I hate last night so that :w8ing:

I know I’m the outlier here but Sirens was alright but I think Evil is better :true:

I do miss the “don’t be mad when these fuckers all drown” line. I love when Mel calls people fuckers. 

But I’m as upset about N&T as most of you all are about Sirens so we can be united in injustice. :oprah: 

I’m trying not to listen to TV anymore before the album drops :w8ing:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I know I’m the outlier here but Sirens was alright but I think Evil is better :true:

I do miss the “don’t be mad when these fuckers all drown” line. I love when Mel calls people fuckers. 

But I’m as upset about N&T as most of you all are about Sirens so we can be united in injustice. :oprah: 

imo, sirens intro is such a melancholic and slay

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

5 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Ive tried telling myself this but I've been playing the live versions of void and evil almost every hour :defeated:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Ive tried telling myself this but I've been playing the live versions of void and evil almost every hour :defeated:

I’ve watched the TV video like 20 times :gurl: 

But not listening to the actual track :hooker:

topsters2-2-1.png

13 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I can’t accept the fact that the leaked Tunnel Vision ending transitions into Sirens and she scrapped it and sampled it as a new intro for TV SHES SICK FOR THIS :trisha:

Death final and Sirens are so similar she obviously got the essence of Sirens

and implemented in Death. I think thats the reason why it got scrapped

6 hours ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

I am SO tired of seeing people bring up all those allegations from 2017 everytime Melanie releases new music.

Spoiler

I know this topic goes to shit every time the situation get brought up, but there's a new Twitter thread trying to "expose Melanie" that's going semi-viral :facepalm:, all the quotes are filled with "she's always been weird to me!" "she admitted to it in her statement with the she never said no!" etc etc. I need to rant a bit 

They did a good job of making Melanie look guilty by neglecting all the stuff she has in her favour. They literally said "Timothy never changed the story, she only got the dates wrong" when like… she did change the story drastically lmao. There's so much misinformation on both sides—like saying Timothy admitted to lying (since this was a false rumour, her defenders can use this to discredit all the actually legit stuff) or that Melanie admitted to rape ("I repeatedly said no" vs "She never said no to what we chose to do together".... that's literally her saying it was consensual.)

I wish Melanie would just defend herself more instead of leaving it to fans because this will follow her for the rest of her career and wow it's very irritating. Holier than thous will never fail to bring up the "so did everyone forget that Melanie Martinez—" card for a viral tweet

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

24 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I can’t accept the fact that the leaked Tunnel Vision ending transitions into Sirens and she scrapped it and sampled it as a new intro for TV SHES SICK FOR THIS :trisha:

scrapped Sirens and put Faerie Soiree next to TV a HATE CRIME, not to mention Faerie Soiree final ver is the same 1 min song as the leaked demo with just a new looped intro to make it longer(2:43), I’d rather have it scrapped if it was going to be just a 1 min interlude with looped instrumental  :true:

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Death final and Sirens are so similar she obviously got the essence of Sirens

and implemented in Death. I think thats the reason why it got scrapped

I think between Death, BOTL, Void, and Evil this album would be getting a little one note if Sirens was on it too. She probably ended up preferring these to Sirens in the end. They’re all pretty heavy rock songs.

Tunnel Vision is the sultry bop with a killer hook for a slow song.

Faerie Soirée is something different entirely but more of an interlude honestly.

Moon Cycle does bring something different to the table sonically, but those lyrics :rip:

Light Shower seems like sort of a slow cute ballad

Spider Web, The Cortionist, Nymphology, and Womb are all kinda TBD yet.

topsters2-2-1.png

everybody on my tl saying the mask is terrifying :rip: 

2 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

scrapped Sirens and put Faerie Soiree next to TV a HATE CRIME, not to mention Faerie Soiree final ver is the same 1 min song as the leaked demo with just a new looped intro to make it longer(2:43), I’d rather have it scrapped :true:

huh? faerie soirée is longer because it has the emerald rap at the end