Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Agree, also you can’t even see her face to see if she’s in distress or something. 

My main fears with the costume is that she'll either start dying of heat exhaustion and have to walk out in the middle of a concert, pass out on stage, or have pieces falling off while she's trying to dance. 

I just don't see every single tour show going on without a single wardrobe malfunction. Those issues happen all the time, and things like prosthetics only make it more likely.

7 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Did you notice in yesterdays videos she was tapping her mic with her fingers a lot…not to the beat, but kind of rapidly. I’ve seen people do that kind of restlessly when they have trouble breathing, it kinda triggered me to be honest. I hope she takes care of herself. 

Christina Aguilera does that a lot! 

not to bring her back in a Melanie Martinez topic when they hate each other but… :thumb:

6 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

how much do you have to hate someone to do shit like this (both of them) and write songs like Cowboys Don’t Cry and EVIL :rip: 

Melanie should learn not to give an ugly guy a chance next time! 

like get someone hot, the will fuck with u the same amount but at least u won’t regret their apparence :nails:

13 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay i just woke up

what was the setlist?

Dollhouse
Soap
Mad Hatter
Play Date
Show & Tell
High School Sweethearts
Lunchbox Friends
Death
Battle of the Larynx 
Tunnel Vision 
Faerie Soirée 
Void

The outfits are… particular I would say… but her stage presence and visuals are always on point. And this is only a festival leg, imagine a proper tour with a more detailed and complex stage like the Cry Baby/K-12 tour. I need the tour dates right now :trisha:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

16 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know this topic goes to shit every time the situation get brought up, but there's a new Twitter thread trying to "expose Melanie" that's going semi-viral :facepalm:, all the quotes are filled with "she's always been weird to me!" "she admitted to it in her statement with the she never said no!" etc etc. I need to rant a bit 

They did a good job of making Melanie look guilty by neglecting all the stuff she has in her favour. They literally said "Timothy never changed the story, she only got the dates wrong" when like… she did change the story drastically lmao. There's so much misinformation on both sides—like saying Timothy admitted to lying (since this was a false rumour, her defenders can use this to discredit all the actually legit stuff) or that Melanie admitted to rape ("I repeatedly said no" vs "She never said no to what we chose to do together".... that's literally her saying it was consensual.)

I wish Melanie would just defend herself more instead of leaving it to fans because this will follow her for the rest of her career and wow it's very irritating. Holier than thous will never fail to bring up the "so did everyone forget that Melanie Martinez—" card for a viral tweet

My thoughts regarding that @13 Bitches

It's so sad how ignorant people can be :facepalm: the person who made the thread apparently blocked all Melanie fans in advance so no one could interact 

I think they have some sort of relation to Timothy, one of their recent tweets says something about how "she's seen the thread and appreciates everyone's support!". I remember during K-12 pre-release a Nylon writer had randomly published an anti-Melanie article and guess what… they were close friends with Timothy ⚰️ It's f****d up and somewhat scary how obsessive she is— we know she constantly keeps tabs on Melanie.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

The way at this point, Tunnel Vision is the only BOP we have so far… disappointing!

I mean, Void and Evil are good too but they don’t make me wanna shake my ass like Garden, Tunnel Vision, Dragons Blood or Barely Juice :toofloppy:

Also, after hearing what we have so far I expect the same moody rock vibe from the remaining tracks which is fine I guess, but I was hoping for a BOP or two :bebe:

16 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The way at this point, Tunnel Vision is the only BOP we have so far… disappointing!

I mean, Void and Evil are good too but they don’t make me wanna shake my ass like Garden, Tunnel Vision, Dragons Blood or Barely Juice :toofloppy:

Also, after hearing what we have so far I expect the same moody rock vibe from the remaining tracks which is fine I guess, but I was hoping for a BOP or two :bebe:

thought the cherry (album) would be better than the pie (leaked songs)

11 hours ago, The Siren said:

might as well just ignore the rest of the era at this point. i havent heard you say an ounce of positive feedback from you :crossed:

I'm not going to just not stream the whole album to decide if there's anything I enjoy over not liking four tracks. That said, some of the sessions we have like Sirens, Needle & Thread, and Garden are better than the finalized tracks we have heard so far. I think in general the leaks gave us all very high expectations for the sound of the new album so a song like Moon Cycle making the cut is... a choice.