Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Kinda random, but if she goes on tour I NEED to go :crying:

Hopefully the tour merch is menstrual pancakes :gclap:

but she sounds good on her newest lives- she might be using pitch correction but it’s better which is great 

1 minute ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

It really rubs me the wrong way how she put so much effort into recording 'Sirens' just to not end up releasing it possibly over those leaks :oprah2:

Definitely sucks considering it was her favorite song that she'd worked on at one point. It looks like she was able to take what she loved with Sirens and turn it into several new tracks that she might even like better, though. It's always sad to have something you worked really hard on get screwed, but it helps when you can take the pieces of it to create something bigger and better. 

Of course though, people are really attached to Sirens and haven't really heard the new tracks in full HQ, so it's understandable that they're so upset to see it scrapped. I was too.

On 3/20/2023 at 6:57 PM, sadness is a butterfly said:

Do we know how long ago any of the MM3 songs, leaked not, were recorded/written?

All of the leaked Portals/MM3 tracks with K&OL were produced throughout October 2020–April 2021

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Do we know how long ago any of the MM3 songs, leaked not, were recorded/written?

I have been posting about the Google docs sorting all leaks by recording dates :hooker:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

The 2016 Free Bleed vibes :toofunny:

090.jpg

It might be because I’m a guy but wtf that’s fucking gross, why are you eating something made with your pussy blood girl 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

13 minutes ago, 132 said:

It might be because I’m a guy but wtf that’s fucking gross, why are you eating something made with your pussy blood girl 

it’s a troll / rage bait 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I love Death and I can understand the comparisons to Sirens but they're still quite different. Even after hearing all the snippets and songs, I still think Sirens is her best work. Lyrically, melodically, production >>>>. Really hoping she tacks sirens and gardens on a deluxe. 

Portals: Parallel Universe Edition (Melanie's Version) better be released this year :crossed:

1 hour ago, 132 said:

I promise it's not just you. But it's a bait acc anyway 

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

lollapalooza literally is Latin America :deadbanana:

Argentina, Chile, Brazil :deadbanana:

sis i mean the listening parties

:toofunny:

fun fact is that she really rented a lot of movie theaters in latin america to stream k12 back in the days and now that we need a small room to play 13 songs to 23 people in it she couldn’t make it :toofloppy: