Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, The Siren said:

yes ik, :flop:

shes still doing something in latin america :flop:

i mean we at least got to be the first ones to see the new era being performed (nothing  that is breathtaking visually but still we here winning something)

On 3/19/2023 at 4:59 PM, Coloringbooks said:
  Hide contents

I know this topic goes to shit every time the situation get brought up, but there's a new Twitter thread trying to "expose Melanie" that's going semi-viral :facepalm:, all the quotes are filled with "she's always been weird to me!" "she admitted to it in her statement with the she never said no!" etc etc. I need to rant a bit 

They did a good job of making Melanie look guilty by neglecting all the stuff she has in her favour. They literally said "Timothy never changed the story, she only got the dates wrong" when like… she did change the story drastically lmao. There's so much misinformation on both sides—like saying Timothy admitted to lying (since this was a false rumour, her defenders can use this to discredit all the actually legit stuff) or that Melanie admitted to rape ("I repeatedly said no" vs "She never said no to what we chose to do together".... that's literally her saying it was consensual.)

I wish Melanie would just defend herself more instead of leaving it to fans because this will follow her for the rest of her career and wow it's very irritating. Holier than thous will never fail to bring up the "so did everyone forget that Melanie Martinez—" card for a viral tweet

I agree. There was misinformation on both sides and I think the situation should've been addressed better on Melanie's part but that was so long ago. And yet people love to bring up stuff that happened years ago on Twitter because they have nothing better to do with their life. It's sad.

5 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

currently downloading fl studio so I make my own version of portals with sirens garden etc with custom transitions and sound effects as soon as I rip the album in wav :teehee:

i better be receiving a copy of at least the physical artwork inserts so i can make my own :flutter:

ill pay you for the work :flutter:

17 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

so which one of you is going to the listening parties to get their hands on the cd and rip it? :true:

I saw something about stickers or a tote bag or some shit but nothing about that CD giveaway :crossed:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, BowOfLove said:

is this song about eating someone out on their period too :derpna2:

God I hope not:horror:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram