I'm screamin' like a kettle on a stove
You crank the heat up, I was cold
My past grew mold around my heart
And all my anger, sadness, regret disappeared
It's madness, I'm not used to all this watеr, love, it's true
But, you made mе want to
Plan out my last days on earth, needing you
Ooh-ooh-ooh, darling

something about light shower sounds so off and i can’t point what :rip: its like she sounds off key in some lines. a shame because the first snippet was one of my favorites but the excitement plummeted down after the new one

Just what I thought, her singing is off and the wording of the lyrics is really strange (not in a good way) 

Is this even the same person who wrote Bombs On Monday Morning, Million Men, Bittersweet Tragedy or You Love I?? :toofloppy:

like her lyrics have 0 musicality! They are endless phrases with no sense… like an amateur songwriter, and her previous work is her more refined and mature :crai:

not one bit of her clever and sassy lyrics! And don’t get me started with the metaphors… when did we get from comparing immature takes on relationships and sex with cake to compare moon cycles to periods :bebe:

look Light Shower coming for Spider Web for the spot of the worst song ever :true:

i’m geniuinely curious as to why she thinks Moon Cycle is better than Sirens, Evil better than Garden and Light Shower better than Magnets :rip: it ain’t even about the concept anymore because some of these lyrics don’t even fit the theme

10 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

The store was completely clueless :rip: told me to call back later because he didn’t know what they were doing for the party. 

i can already tell it's going to be a mess. i'm expecting a honeymoon type of leak :rip:

12 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

i can already tell it's going to be a mess. i'm expecting a honeymoon type of leak :rip:

Something weird is going on for sure. My record store was the one who said the alt cover CDs would be given away, then they deleted the post. So either that’s true and it’s a surprise, or they just effed up entirely and it was never true. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, Wessdude said:

She is mad about people complaining on Moon Cycle, she claims that we haven't heard the full song and she loves it, so who knows

Bless her heart 

1uUSJ62_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥