Jack

Melanie Martinez

6 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

I saw her tiktok, she's all IM HAVING A PARTY FOR MELANIE AND IM HAVING ONE FOR LANA AND 

I ordered from their store and got a bad copy of a record that is known for sometimes having issues, their customer service was horrible, basically said she’s never had a complaint and did I clean it and store it in an anti static sleeve. I said yeah i cleaned it  and it was brand new so I didn’t store it in anything. They’re total opportunists and seek to take advantage of people from TikTok to get new orders, they don’t care about customer service whatsoever. Check out their reviews, a lot of unhappy customers. They are a disgrace. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Ok but like, the difference between Melanie and a lot of artists with similar leaks is Melanie had an entire 4-5 months of early concepts released before any word of an official album was even mentioned. [Death (Has come) and Void (K&OL) are just some examples] I wouldn't want to "learn to embrace it" if my fans were frothing at the mouths over demos that weren't supposed to see the light of day

She should learn how to have tighter security around her music. Her shit is always leaking. What she said last night is true, we just like to hear new music from her because we enjoy it. If she truly thinks some of these MM3 leaks were never meant to see the light of day, but Moon Cycle was, she’s delusional. 

topsters2-2-1.png

The moral superiority complex/anti-leak fans are already at it on Twitter and TikTok :smh: I'm listening to Synchronicities right now btw and Void (2020) is up next

I'm not sure what she means by "never meant to see the light of day", because these Portals era songs were obviously intended/considered for the album :rip: except like Gravitate which was just a joke for Jeff. Maybe she means the unfinished versions/demos in particular were never supposed to come out

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I get her anger with songs for future projects getting leaked but the unreleased… this girl needs to understand the main reason she is capable of mantaining her fanbase for over 8 years is because of leaks… 

this bitch be taking 4 years hiatus everytime and expect us to continue stannin? Sorry but she should be thankful to the Crybaby outtakes! For me at least they are what prevented the hype from dying :um:

Also, part of why most of us have not given up on her after the K-12 and After School disasters is because, thanks to the leaks, we have gotten better cuality material and we all know what she’s capable of serving :agree2:

thanks for coming to my Ted Talk :crossed:

28 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I swear to god if she makes a song called Nymphology and make it be about relationships or some jewelry rich bitch shit… SHELL BE DEALT WITH :oprah3:

Addiction to sex would be cute! A play with Nymphomaniac is what comes to mind

another song name dropping the CooCHIE :bebe:

30 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I swear to god if she makes a song called Nymphology and make it be about relationships or some jewelry rich bitch shit… SHELL BE DEALT WITH :oprah3:

ugh I swear Nymphology HAS to at least interpolate Sirens or else :willcut:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Streaming Barely Juice imagining it as a cute interlude between these songs on the album :legend:

So real. Barely juice was so robbed 

Not to be shitty, but what does she expect from her fans when it's been made obvious that most of her best music is the unreleased?

She continues to put subpar music onto the albums(Moon Cycle.. WOTB.. Class Fight..???) and get surprised when people would rather hear Sirens.

20 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Not to be shitty, but what does she expect from her fans when it's been made obvious that most of her best music is the unreleased?

She continues to put subpar music onto the albums(Moon Cycle.. WOTB.. Class Fight..???) and get surprised when people would rather hear Sirens.

exactly. we ALL know that leaks happen to melanie because she locks up most of her good music and then released a shit stain on her discography after 4 years of silence and its really looking like she's pulling the same stunt again. i just need her to start being serious :um2:

Like someone else said, we stand to be in Portals era even longer than K-12. :rip: a movie a year from now. It’s easily going to be another 4 years before she gets to something else. Maybe she’s holding onto these leaks and then some other songs so she can drop something else with the movie, or even a couple years from now. Kinda wild considering if that’s the case, some of this music will have been finished 3-4 years before it was released :rip:

topsters2-2-1.png

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Like someone else said, we stand to be in Portals era even longer than K-12. :rip: a movie a year from now. It’s easily going to be another 4 years before she gets to something else. Maybe she’s holding onto these leaks and then some other songs so she can drop something else with the movie, or even a couple years from now. Kinda wild considering if that’s the case, some of this music will have been finished 3-4 years before it was released :rip:

An EP a la After School but with Dragon's Blood, Sirens, Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread and the other good songs could be a serve and maybe even her MAGNUM OPUS :legend: :oprah4: imagine her dropping it along with the film :omg: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

honestly wouldn’t be surprised, wasn’t the actual album itself K-12 finished about 3 years before release?