Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

hope you slip on soap, crack your head like an egg, wanna see the yolk, you were such a hoax

tumblr_mgj2rsHZiz1s36gvuo1_400.gif

she came for blood 

I just got home from work and in the walk I was (still am) listening to ashnikko and this lyric could easily be an Ashnikko lyric. I need a collab STAT :trisha:

1 minute ago, In The Dark said:

honestly wouldn’t be surprised, wasn’t the actual album itself K-12 finished about 3 years before release?

It was completed in 2017 and the film took the next few years until 2019

23 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

do we know if she filmed the movie already and its going to take a while to edit? or she hasn't filmed yet and thats the delay? 

So fucking tired of the “film” thing… like girl, why don’t u get ur just not good directing long lenght visuals…

music videos, perfect! But the movies are not her thing, please focus on the music :oprah:

23 minutes ago, The Siren said:

It was completed in 2017 and the film took the next few years until 2019

K-12 definitely feels like something that should have been released in 2017. it was too late for it by 2019. this has all been fumbled so disastrously :prettyhurts:

29 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

hope you slip on soap, crack your head like an egg, wanna see the yolk, you were such a hoax

tumblr_mgj2rsHZiz1s36gvuo1_400.gif

she came for blood 

ps: the egg cracking sound at the yolk part 

:oop:

why is the egg cracking sound so satisfying? At first I thought it would be kinda nasty but when I finally heard the live version I enjoyed it! 

Am I coming out as an ASMR psycho? :xgiggle::lolliney:

going to the listening party tomorrow :hooker: 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

17 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

K-12 definitely feels like something that should have been released in 2017. it was too late for it by 2019. this has all been fumbled so disastrously :prettyhurts:

like seriously. had the film never happened (or at least had released music videos one by one) i feel like we'd have received K-12 better then than in 2019. we need more 2017-2019 songs so we can make a third album out of them :crossed:

Portals could have been the foruth album :trisha:

19 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

why is the egg cracking sound so satisfying? At first I thought it would be kinda nasty but when I finally heard the live version I enjoyed it! 

Am I coming out as an ASMR psycho? :xgiggle::lolliney:

listen to Nurses Office. that'll punch you right out of feeling the need to listen to ASMR :lolliney:

WRITE THIS DOWN BABY

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

when i rename not dead, just expired  DEATH (Reprise)

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

oh also i claim TV FS nymphology and the contortionist from portals

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

16 minutes ago, The Siren said:

like seriously. had the film never happened (or at least had released music videos one by one) i feel like we'd have received K-12 better then than in 2019. we need more 2017-2019 songs so we can make a third album out of them :crossed:

Portals could have been the foruth album :trisha:

yeah when i realized that if she had released an album every other year we would be on number FIVE by now... i felt sick. i am through and through A Film Guy but to be real these movies can go to hell 0-D4-AADDF-9-F6-B-4-B8-A-9391-591-CD8-C2-C237.gif

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Me too :hooker:

YAAS Fr23n9OWIAgs0F-?format=jpg&name=small

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Melanie was so fun and supportive about TV and the “leaks” last night and then she’s gotta go running her mouth on Instagram again :rip:

I’m sure no artists want people to listen to leaked music but she’s not exactly prolific. 

More evidence she hates her fans :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Melanie was so fun and supportive about TV and the “leaks” last night and then she’s gotta go running her mouth on Instagram again :rip:

I’m sure no artists want people to listen to leaked music but she’s not exactly prolific. 

More evidence she hates her fans :true:

I do too tbh :xgiggle:

WAIT WHEN DID MEL COVER NAO

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

So apparently they're not giving out CD's tomorrow. You can only pre-purchase for release day.

yeah i saw that im sad its not free

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7