Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

ooh good idea 

update: the barcode is too small and pixely to be recognized as a barcode :toofunny:

PIPE DOWN WITH THE NOISE I CANNOT BEAR MY SORROW :trisha:

the way im obsessing over this song right now :trisha:

Edited by The Siren

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

update: the barcode is too small and pixely to be recognized as a barcode :toofunny:

PIPE DOWN WITH THE NOISE I CANNOT BEAR MY SORROW :trisha:

the way im obsessing over this song right now :trisha:

I typed in the barcode number in Discogs and it didn’t come up. But I wonder if it would yet if it was real 🤔

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

@sadness is a butterfly i was gonna type in the barcode numbers into discogs to see if that worked but its just the numbers from the RecordStoreDay page :toofunny:

A1kCy8b.jpg

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I typed in the barcode number in Discogs and it didn’t come up. But I wonder if it would yet if it was real 🤔

if someone got that particular version of Portals and added it to the database, then it would have came up.

the discogs database is all human-submitted.

Edited by The Siren

ive already played DEATH almost 100 times :trisha:

https://www.last.fm/user/Christopher-Roy/library/music/Melanie+Martinez/+tracks

edit - listening to Detention again and im getting what yall mean about ho wit could easily be a sexy relationship song.

but im also getting a Tag You're it Pt 2 vibe :eek:

Im just really worried about Melanie..... The mask is very clearly slowing her down and affecting her negatively in multiple ways. It's straining her voice more because she's struggling to breathe, she's obviously very very hot, among other things. 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

I’m seeing people on social media saying she is doing this new look to ‘remove herself from the music’ and ‘not take credit for it’ so that the ‘listener can insert themselves into the image as the new creature’ :um2:

Like am I missing something?

These outfits are also not really giving cvnt… they look very raggedy? The mossy look from the first night was probably the best. That ruffly grandmas curtains look from night 2 was not it, and the intestine look is giving carnival prize. :rip:
I think they are using a LOT of budget on non reusable prosthetics. 

topsters2-2-1.png

10 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’m seeing people on social media saying she is doing this new look to ‘remove herself from the music’ and ‘not take credit for it’ so that the ‘listener can insert themselves into the image as the new creature’ :um2:

Like am I missing something?

These outfits are also not really giving cvnt… they look very raggedy? The mossy look from the first night was probably the best. That ruffly grandmas curtains look from night 2 was not it, and the intestine look is giving carnival prize. :rip:
I think they are using a LOT of budget on non reusable prosthetics. 

the accuracy of this one post is concerning ngl :rip:

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

ive already played DEATH almost 100 times :trisha:

https://www.last.fm/user/Christopher-Roy/library/music/Melanie+Martinez/+tracks

edit - listening to Detention again and im getting what yall mean about ho wit could easily be a sexy relationship song.

but im also getting a Tag You're it Pt 2 vibe :eek:

I LOVE the Detention dance she did in K-12 it was probably my favorite segment, she's so sexy

I can't believe we're getting another movie?!?!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

a different hair color would be enough if she wanted to change looks for the new era imo hopefully as time goes by she will realize sporting the prosthetics 24/7 is not a good idea

49 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

a different hair color would be enough if she wanted to change looks for the new era imo hopefully as time goes by she will realize sporting the prosthetics 24/7 is not a good idea

She looks ridiculous.

Let me see her try this clownery during a 98 degree - high huminity -  festival show. :smokes:

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

She's been changing her wig colour for every show so far this era. The first one was lime green, the second was light blue and the previous one was pink and blue

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

She's been changing her wig colour for every show so far this era. The first one was lime green, the second was light blue and the previous one was pink and blue

no but i mean just the hair dgffjjf and maybe her makeup and clothes just no prosthetics :icant:

I think the prosthetics thing would have been cool for a select few shows. Honestly maybe for the first night of Lolla and then just here and there for certain events, with a much better outfit to go with it. :air:

The mushroom outfit was stunning (not that she can move in it but you get the idea). It would be a lot more impactful if it was more of rare occasion idea. 

topsters2-2-1.png