Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, kuntsugi said:

a different hair color would be enough if she wanted to change looks for the new era imo hopefully as time goes by she will realize sporting the prosthetics 24/7 is not a good idea

I mean, she's been saying for years that she wants to separate herself from her music, but she's also technically been doing that for nearly a decade now by playing characters through concept albums, and it hasn't taken any attention off of her.

It's not like people think she's really a pink alien fairy now, anyway, they know it's Melanie Martinez. Wasteful prosthetics that get in the way of her performances aren't going to help that, lol.

well since faerie soiree has a new outro lyrics that transitions into lights shower that rap line shes been singing before evil must be part of nymphology ending we really lost cus it’s not sirens and the lyric content is weak for such a good song title  :bebe:

Spoiler

nymphology snippet sounds so good :defeated: 

not sure about the "push your penis into your mouth" lyric but maybe it'll somehow make sense in the context of the song?

20 minutes ago, In The Dark said:
  Hide contents

nymphology snippet sounds so good :defeated: 

not sure about the "push your penis into your mouth" lyric but maybe it'll somehow make sense in the context of the song?

nauuuur is that lyric fr :thumb3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I am back from the listening party in Sydney!

First thoughts! This is a very very strong record for Melanie, new soundscape that she’s desperately needed to grow and get away from the crybaby sound.

Only two tracks I didn’t vibe with were Fairy Soirée and Leeches.

Spider Web is very upbeat and will be a really fun track to hear live. Evil is still my favourite track on the album on first listen.

Only issue with my session was people (preteens/teenagers mostly) just didn’t shut the fuck up during the session? Like how do you go to an early listening party to hear an album before everyone else can and talk loudly throughout the whole thing?

Edit: Also Nymphology slapped, also sorry to those hoping it was a rewrite of Sirens. It ain’t.

j14CYJi.png