Fuck the Club (Spin the Bottle)
I'm Cumming (WOMB)
Mess (Under The Desk)
Missing Him in 4K
oH nO!
Purpose (Function)

Just now, KeybladeMeister said:

I’m confused has it leaked ?

it seems like a few other people who attended the sydney listening party recorded stuff and have started posting it lol. according to them there wasn't really anything saying no to recording which i find odd? 

1 minute ago, In The Dark said:

it seems like a few other people who attended the sydney listening party recorded stuff and have started posting it lol. according to them there wasn't really anything saying no to recording which i find odd? 

Yeah, nothing mentioned to it record. AFAIK no one in the second session recorded anything other than snippets to their snapchats. 

j14CYJi.png

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

so where are the videos? :oprah3:

We can't post them here cos they're recordings of the album yet to be released. The egg snippets and live performances were different cos they were sent out by the label and we'll, live performances are shared all the time on here :oprah3:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

We can't post them here cos they're recordings of the album yet to be released. The egg snippets and live performances were different cos they were sent out by the label and we'll, live performances are shared all the time on here :oprah3:

are there any videos on twitter of the listening party? :oprah3:

Apple Music finally put the explicit tags on Portals :oprah3:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/portals/1673604325

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

are there any videos on twitter of the listening party? :oprah3:

I've been looking but haven't seen any in the latest tab :crossed:

Edit - but also I'm on mobile and I'm not used to Twitter on mobile web browsers :oprah3:

Edited by The Siren

So… after all the revealed tracks… I think the perfect album would have been this (personally what I will be listening):

1.     Death

2.     Sirens

3.     Dragons Blood

4.     Tunnel Vision

5.     Nymphology

6.     Faerie Soiree

7.     Leeches

8.     Moon Cycle

9.     Garden

10.   Needle & Thread

11.   The Contortionist 

12.   Evil

13.   Void

14.   Puzzles

15.   Barely Juice

16.   Corpse

I'm so xcited for Portals it's insane 😭 can't stop listening to the snippets and the visuals are so gorgeous

honestly this era is really artistically inspiring to me I've been writing some poetry

anyways I know the general attitude toward Light Shower is negative here but it's so pretty

just listened to the snippets, leeches sounds very cinematic but idk if it really adds anything to the album, other unreleased tracks would have added more, nymph sounded good but idk what the whole penis thing is about omg

womb sounds so out of place ??

the album overall sounds good but there are definitely skips that if replaced with some other leaked tracks would have made the album almost a 10/10

i dont know what to think yet:eartha2:

I just heard the Sp***r Web snippet and the verses are cute… how in the hell does that horrible chorus fit the song? It’s like, go make a good song and then shit on it the most anticlimactic way possible :um2:

i guess Womb is nice but from what I heard sounds pretty much like Leeches (don’t know if that has been reworked) so I would have included some of the outtakes instead

Nymphology and The Contortionist I only heard the snippets but they sound like BOPs… not sure about the “penis” lyric though… :bebe:

Also… and waaay off topic, but all the snippets from the listening events show people talking as loud as they can… my question is… are Crybabies that fucking dumb? Like u go to listen to something u are supposed to be excited about and u won’t shut the fuck up! :wtf: Like while the song is playing!! Talking about if that’s the outro or the rap, shut up we don’t care :willcut::bye:

it’s so clear they want attention so bad, just listening to them talk, so cringe… I’m even ashamed of being from the same “fandom” as them… saying “she ate, blah blah blah” they talk like they are on twitter, so stupid :pls:

this “crybabies” be defying laws of intelligence, I swear they should be banned from ever voting…