Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 3/21/2023 at 6:53 PM, tulsa jesus freaks said:

Evil, Void and BOTL all have the same stracture, guitar, fast bpm, repeated chorus used as bridge, but i don't really mind i think they're all bops

Exactly why I got bored of them in first listen of the performances… I wish they had a different bridge cuz they sound so repetitive and similar rock vibe especially the verses :awkney:

1 minute ago, missanthrophocene said:

Exactly why I got bored of them in first listen of the performances… I wish they had a different bridge cuz they sound so repetitive and similar rock vibe :awkney:

I agree, eventhough I can get through Void and Evil… BOTL not so much, it’s really bad :bebe:

1 hour ago, baked said:

i can’t find the new song clips lol but what would everyone say their least fav song is that they’ve heard from the album? 

Moon Cycle is the weakest song on the album imo but everything else is excellent!

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

16 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I agree, eventhough I can get through Void and Evil… BOTL not so much, it’s really bad :bebe:

I enjoy Void and Evil but BOTL is a little one-note for me. 

Speaking of songs that sound alike, it's crazy how different the reactions to Death and Sirens were considering how similar they are. I think Death tried a little too hard to be better and ended up missing the mark. What made Sirens so good though was simply but elegantly written verses, a banger chorus that didn't go on too long or repeat too much, and the perfect amount of experimental elements while staying true to her sound. You just can't deny it's one of her best songs, even if you personally don't love it.