Jack

Melanie Martinez

listenin party today!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

mine starts in like 2 hours

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

19 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

Are you guys going to the listening party by yourself? I kinda wanna go but have no friends who's a Melanie stan like me. 

I’m on my way now…alone…:cuteface:

im sure I’ll be the oldest person there aside from parents 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

mine starts in like 2 hours

correction 3 hour but i wanna get there an hour before im going with my mom

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

4 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Do I want to know what this means...

Sea of blood was how fans nicknamed a snippet that leaked last year, that we thought it was an After School outtake. I'm cumming as a facade title of a real song. And womb is the portals song. 

It ended up they were all the same song. 

UAmFDOp.png

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Also… and waaay off topic, but all the snippets from the listening events show people talking as loud as they can… my question is… are Crybabies that fucking dumb? Like u go to listen to something u are supposed to be excited about and u won’t shut the fuck up! :wtf: Like while the song is playing!! Talking about if that’s the outro or the rap, shut up we don’t care :willcut::bye:

it’s so clear they want attention so bad, just listening to them talk, so cringe… I’m even ashamed of being from the same “fandom” as them… saying “she ate, blah blah blah” they talk like they are on twitter, so stupid :pls:

this “crybabies” be defying laws of intelligence, I swear they should be banned from ever voting… 

Yes, yes they are. My session luckily it was only one half of the room chatting the entire time. But it sounds like the first session was way way worse

j14CYJi.png

11 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

correction 3 hour but i wanna get there an hour before im going with my mom

Mine starts in an hour and a half but I just got here. Of course it’s like a little downtown so I can’t park in view of the door. No line or anything yet but I saw some people in their cars that looked like Crybabies

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Was Leeches changed significantly to the demo that was leaked a few years back? That's the one track I have the most hope for personally, so I'm really worried that it may have gotten replaced with that pop-rock sound just because of it's position on the track list along with sounding so similar to Light Shower. 

It’s still a slow guitar track, similar to the demo.

j14CYJi.png

3 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

It’s still a slow guitar track, similar to the demo.

Yeah, I heard something about an 808 being added and I was like "nooooo" but after listening it sounds more like it's some sort of string thing? Not my favorite final master, but I can live with it. It'll definitely be one of the best that made the final cut in my book even if the new water pad isn't what I expected.