Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

The duration shows up now, which usually means it got uploaded.

oh, I see. it's past midnight here and it hasn't been released so maybe some other day then.. or coming at the same time everywhere

1 minute ago, Synchronicity said:

oh, I see. it's past midnight here and it hasn't been released so maybe some other day then.. or coming at the same time everywhere

I didn't meant that it's released yet, just that it got uploaded to Apple Music and that it might be a second single.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I didn't meant that it's released yet, just that it got uploaded to Apple Music and that it might be a second single.

I know, but since it's Friday thought maybe she might release it today 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Tunnel Vision production is somewhat different. The pre chorus is very stripped back. There’s some acoustic guitar in it too. The outro has some sound effects added which sounds good.

is the sirens intro the intro to tunnel vision?