Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

the way u tolerated SW partially i love it i can relate 

tolerate is the best way to put it! But yes, it’s a shame with such good verses she decided to drop the ball in the chorus… like it’s a completely different song… still a skip! Wish the chorus was better :um2:

1 minute ago, jadee said:

lanaboards is wild because before i joined i didnt know so many people could get ahold of every single leak from an album and be able to listen to the whole tracklist before it releases like :whoopi:

You’re in for a ride

Light Shower may be going for Spider Webs neck as the worst song in the album… those lyrics and the way her flow is so off… Even if u tried u couldn’t make something sound so off-beat! 0 musicality… the instrumental is also really boring, needs something to spice things up instead of the same guitar chords for 5 minutes 

Also givin Madonnas Liquid Love in the lyrics, another song about cummin? :bebe: Is this bitch the same who wrote Training Wheels? :defeated:

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

You’re in for a ride

what im curious about is how these songs even get out before the artist releases them like??? i knew songs could be leaked and people could dig up older songs by artists that werent released too but i always stay confused about how people get to them. like are the files uploaded onto streaming sites before theyre released?

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

1 minute ago, jadee said:

what im curious about is how these songs even get out before the artist releases them like??? i knew songs could be leaked and people could dig up older songs by artists that werent released too but i always stay confused about how people get to them. like are the files uploaded onto streaming sites before theyre released?

Are you asking how songs leak or specifically how we got PORTALS early?

10 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Are you asking how songs leak or specifically how we got PORTALS early?

just how songs leak in general

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

is this real

yes!

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Where did this come from?? :defeated:

Also idk why but I'm growing to hate how the bloodshot vinyl looks :air2:

it came from this record store  - 

5 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I kinda HATE the back cover for some reason 

Despite the dragon, it doesn't say dragons blood anywhere

I want to get the Walmart purple vinyl but every time I get a vinyl from Walmart it's either censored or skips upon first listen :defeated:

Edited by The Siren

i wanna get the k-12 vinyl for my collection, specifically the mint green with the hss single, do you think that one will ever restock or should i just snag the pink one while i can

3 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

i wanna get the k-12 vinyl for my collection, specifically the mint green with the hss single, do you think that one will ever restock or should i just snag the pink one while i can

i got the pink vinyl like a year and a half ago at Barnes & Noble. i think that one is just the standard pressing version.

if they havent restocked the Dollhouse or Extra Clutter EPs on vinyl by now, then i doubt theyre gonna restock that version you're waiting on.

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i got the pink vinyl like a year and a half ago at Barnes & Noble. i think that one is just the standard pressing version.

if they havent restocked the Dollhouse or Extra Clutter EPs on vinyl by now, then i doubt theyre gonna restock that version you're waiting on.

yea that makes a lot of sense actually,, ive been having such a hard time finding k-12 vinyls around here and her merch website never had them listed, so i assumed all prints were discontinued indefinitely, but i guess the pink ones gonna be made for a while so i got time,, that said i was able to grab the crybaby deluxe vinyl and the portals black splatter vinyl before they sold out :hooker: