Jack

Melanie Martinez

46 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

I saw a few stores were selling it early... Too bad nobody in this corner has received the vinyl yet bc the tiktok cry babies that did aren't playing it until release day:toofloppy:

Where?

47 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Also what's with the drummer not playing during the verses of half the songs :creep:  No kick. And then every now and then accidentally hitting a random drum sample. 

Actually the more I look it seems his drum pad (all the electronic sounds) must have reset or broke or something. the crew's scrambling around him during Dollhouse while he awkwardly keeps hitting a random conga thing

2 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Actually the more I look it seems his drum pad (all the electronic sounds) must have reset or broke or something. the crew's scrambling around him during Dollhouse while he awkwardly keeps hitting a random conga thing

Is that why they restarted the song intro a few times?

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The way when this is getting released, I will make my own album to meet my fantasy and forget BOTL, Spider Web and Light Shower ever existed! :true:

I’m super excited after I made my track list last night :true: 

I just need to track down the cleanest versions of the unreleased songs for my library. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

I don't think I've ever told yall my Melanie top ten, so I'ma do it now. 1-numbers 2-dear porcupines 3-zzzz 4-coloring book 5-rotten milk 6-barely juice 7-carousel 8-mad hatter 9-history 10-DEATH

so like have they just given up halfway through on this daily lyric reveal thing? correct me if i’m wrong but now there’s not enough days left until release for them to do the remaining songs, including release day

Just now, In The Dark said:

so like have they just given up halfway through on this daily lyric reveal thing? correct me if i’m wrong but now there’s not enough days left until release for them to do the remaining songs, including release day

aren't all the lyrics out there anyways :hoe:

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, In The Dark said:

unless they unlock everything the 29

1 minute ago, In The Dark said:

I don’t get the locking of the previous ones after the reveal. Like they’re not already out there. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

aren't all the lyrics out there anyways :hoe:

yea, i reckon the lyrics out there are mostly correct now but i’m curious what stuff we have wrong. like that tv lyric being “tunnel vision then dead me”

10 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I don’t get the locking of the previous ones after the reveal. Like they’re not already out there. 

tbh i think its because the buttons/boxes you click on for the lyrics overlap so they just lock them instead of fixing it lmao

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?