Jack

Melanie Martinez

16 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Ladiess here it is the full performance from saturday you’re welcome

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1EQttxT4A1WmQO0Jj3pC5UM4-dtdkcACW

Thank youuuuu :kiss:

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I still haven’t watched the Death music video. I was out of town and got back today. I need to watch it, but at this point I’m debating whether or not I should just do it on release day :um2:

Half this thread loved it, half hated it, curious what you think! 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I still haven’t watched the Death music video. I was out of town and got back today. I need to watch it, but at this point I’m debating whether or not I should just do it on release day :um2:

I mean it did JUST hit me that it's the 27th and we're only four days away from the album release :defeated:

You might as well watch the video while you're downloading the album :defeated:

Okay after a few listens:

I hate Void, it’s the only song that’s a skip for me. It’s annoying and the production sucks.

the Contortionist is my top track, it’s just so good, perfect combination of new style and old styles of her. 

I wasn’t a fan of Light Shower in LQ but it’s actually really nice and the guitar reminds me so much of Hawaii Space Guitar. I think it turned into this, it’s really good. I like it more than leeches and fingers crossed. 

Also wasn’t a fan of Womb in LQ but it’s really addictive and I changed my mind. I think it’s a nice album closer and it’s a nice change from Evil. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

Do I really wanna walk to target now, look for the album and walk back home or do I just wanna wait closer to the time I gotta go to work and go to work right after leaving target

:crai:

Or do I go back to sleep cos I need it :crai:

People gate keeping the album are just idiots! Do they think Melanie is gonna lick their ass or something? :usrsney:

I swear to god crybabies are probably some of the dumbest fandoms I have ever met! Earlier today I just found the cringiest reel on YT with “interesting facts” about Melanie which literally were:

- She’s innocent

- She loves music

- She hates when people leak their music…

and stuff like that… like WTF! This aren’t even facts, just general stuff. For real, they are so fucking stupid I can’t :toofloppy: they have the mentality of a 5 year old when in fact, all of them are teenagers or in their 20s! 

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Do I really wanna walk to target now, look for the album and walk back home or do I just wanna wait closer to the time I gotta go to work and go to work right after leaving target

:crai:

Or do I go back to sleep cos I need it :crai:

whatever will lead to a leak: do that:ma:

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

People gate keeping the album are just idiots! Do they think Melanie is gonna lick their ass or something? :usrsney:

I swear to god crybabies are probably some of the dumbest fandoms I have ever met! Earlier today I just found the cringiest reel on YT with “interesting facts” about Melanie which literally were:

- She’s innocent

- She loves music

- She hates when people their music…

and stuff like that… like WTF! This aren’t even facts, just general stuff. For real, they so fucking stupid I can’t :toofloppy:

I hate videos like this in general :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I hate videos like this in general :toofunny:

they really think Melanie is going to appear in their house door and thank them for not listening her unreleased…. The delusion in this people! Most of them probably suffered lack of oxigen at birth cause I don’t find any other explanation :wtf:

Target did not have any out :crai:

should I bite the bullet and ask? I don't like talking to people

Edit - they didn't get any in at all :crai:

the guy I asked said all the albums they have are on display :crai:

Edited by The Siren

45 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Target did not have any out :crai:

should I bite the bullet and ask? I don't like talking to people

Edit - they didn't get any in at all :crai:

the guy I asked said all the albums they have are on display :crai:

A for effort :true: 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

- She’s innocent

- She loves music

- She hates when people leak their music…

and stuff like that… like WTF! This aren’t even facts, just general stuff. For real, they are so fucking stupid I can’t :toofloppy: they have the mentality of a 5 year old when in fact, all of them are teenagers or in their 20s! 

I'm sorry but this is what happens when you make K-12