Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Leeches lyrics unlocked 

Also another CD variant with the Death single artwork. Is this new? 
https://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/products/death-art-portals-cd

I didn't see it yesterday so I guess it was added today

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

As messy as it has been at times, I enjoyed this pre release :true:

Waiting for eggs, live performances that we had to click a million links to find. I’ll never forget the joy of hearing her start singing Tunnel Vision live :xcry:

Lyrics, the trauma of the track list reveal. The listening party was fun, despite unhinged fans. We got a (good) single, a music video.

And it’s only been a month since it was announced! 

I LOOOVED this pre-release era :trisha:

Wish it was longer than two months tho :trisha:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Guys, is Void a totally different song from the leaked one (i.e. Death vs DEATH)? Or was it reworked?

Completely different song. 

so the rap is part of nymphology right? and the songs ends after the head bang part and evil starts with the part where she starts walking during the live show? based on the song times that has to be right? 

1 minute ago, ImNoAngel said:

so the rap is part of nymphology right? and the songs ends after the head bang part and evil starts with the part where she starts walking during the live show? based on the song times that has to be right? 

the rap is part of Evil if im not mistaken

4 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

yes

18 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I though it was part of Nymphology, fits that song a little more 

to me it gives mayor Electra Heart vibes for some reason :true:

Same I find myself always wanting to listen to Homewrecker afterwards 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

24 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I though it was part of Nymphology, fits that song a little more 

to me it gives mayor Electra Heart vibes for some reason :true:

well we will see it soon but I kinda think it makes sense on Evil too like when it comes you are punched by this rap thing and then the rock comes smashing rhythmically and then Evil hits our ears blessing us with fierceness

36 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

well we will see it soon but I kinda think it makes sense on Evil too like when it comes you are punched by this rap thing and then the rock comes smashing rhythmically and then Evil hits our ears blessing us with fierceness

im going by the length of the songs basically 

while Evil is listed as 4:06 minutes, Nymphology has 5:06 minutes so that’s why I think the rap is from the last one :fabcat:

15 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

im going by the length of the songs basically 

while Evil is listed as 4:06 minutes, Nymphology has 5:06 minutes so that’s why I think the rap is from the last one :fabcat:

the file i downloaded from the listening party recordings has nymphology at 5:22 including the rap :fabcat:

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

If I remember correctly there is a gap between Nymphology and the rap and almost no gap between the rap and Evil, but I believe the rap IS part of Track 11. 

i feel like im gonna be splitting the rap into its own track as EMERALD or something :crossed:

i paid this bitch $24 just for this alt cover, this better have a whole different booklet design :crossed:

https://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/products/death-art-portals-cd

Edited by The Siren