Jack

Melanie Martinez

24 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im curious to know, for which album? 

a funk singer here in Brazil named Ludmilla she was doing a signature album + MG session at a department store but she would only sign already bought albums (???) what I did was snatch the album from the shelves open the lid and remove the plastic protection lol got my cd signed and at the end I had to buy the album anyways at the cashier cuz you know It would make the store alarm beep like hell 

19 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Also J. Baran and Nick Long could have done something about the “penis” lyric instead of gaslighting us to think it’s something normal 

Love her and all but Melanie can sometimes be the queen of "that one lyric that ruined the whole song for you", lol.

25 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

More like two probably! If it’s local release it’ll be around Thursday morning :flutter:

The last few days before a highly anticipated release are the worst. It makes me feel all crazy when I usually couldn't care less about having to wait! So looking forward to the HQ, even if it's not exactly what we hoped for when we heard the OG songs.