14. THE CONTORTIONIST
  15. MIRROR (Void 1.0)
  16. DRAGONS BLOOD
  17. NEEDLE & THREAD
  18. STALKER (Death 1.0)
  19. EVIL
  20. WOMB

think i finally found the one :heart:

Has someone made an extended Amulet? Whenever u do, please send it my way, I need it very badly 

5 minutes ago, 132 said:

FS HAS ME SHAKING MY ASS OMG :grinds:

Exactly! U get it

8 minutes ago, clementines said:

The Contortionist is probably my favorite song the pre chorus is just *chefs kiss*

I knew the limbs snip was gonna be amazing, and I'm glad we finally have the song. Contortionist is so good 

The forbidden shit song came on. The first verse is alright but fucking hell everything after that chorus is awful, the boom whacked or whatever tf they are make the track sound like 20 times worse lmao

LEECHES MOTJER OMG

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Also; the transitions work on tape and vinyl because you’re less likely to skip on those formats because you actually have to do it manually. CD is kinda a gamble but digital versions shouldn’t have the transitions 

3 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

I guess i'm not really super surprised but i'm a little sad this is the last of cry baby's story. i remember her saying she had the next 2 albums/films planned so i wonder what they next album will be.

Omg where did she say this

Contortionist has me bopping omfg

19 minutes ago, 132 said:

Also; the transitions work on tape and vinyl because you’re less likely to skip on those formats because you actually have to do it manually. CD is kinda a gamble but digital versions shouldn’t have the transitions 

why tho

transitions are kinda the best thing, makes you wanna listen the album start to finish which is what you’re supposed to do. 

if you like to listen to songs on shuffle yeah i kinda get that its annoying to hear sounds, altough minimal, cut abruptly, but its not like the album its chopping songs in half (like the kelela one)

22 minutes ago, 132 said:

The forbidden shit song came on. The first verse is alright but fucking hell everything after that chorus is awful, the boom whacked or whatever tf they are make the track sound like 20 times worse lmao

LEECHES MOTJER OMG

If you mean Spider Web, Melanie said (I believe it was on Apple Music) that the sound was actually something CJ recorded with his mouth. It is honestly one of the more unique parts of that song and as much as I don't like the lyrics that went with it, I feel like it had the potential to be something way cuter than it ended up being. 

1 minute ago, sophiesmom said:

why tho

transitions are kinda the best thing, makes you wanna listen the album start to finish which is what you’re supposed to do. 

if you like to listen to songs on shuffle yeah i kinda get that its annoying to hear sounds, altough minimal, cut abruptly, but its not like the album its chopping songs in half (like the kelela one)

That’s like my point. The transitions disrupt the album if you’re shuffling it. That’s why I’m saying they work on tape and vinyl, cause let’s be honest the locals will be shuffling

1 minute ago, Salem said:

If you mean Spider Web, Melanie said (I believe it was on Apple Music) that the sound was actually something CJ recorded with his mouth. It is honestly one of the more unique parts of that song and as much as I don't like the lyrics that went with it, I feel like it had the potential to be something way cuter than it ended up being. 

…the song got worse

WOMB IS QUITE SLAY ACTUSLLY?

6 minutes ago, 132 said:

That’s like my point. The transitions disrupt the album if you’re shuffling it. That’s why I’m saying they work on tape and vinyl, cause let’s be honest the locals will be shuffling

i dont care about locals tho, i care about my experience listening to the album and i can confirm my experience was definetly enhanced

in fact I was thinking earlier about the interludes being actually included in songs and not marked as separate ones: while its not the most common choice, it definetly brings a different album experience, and it makes you wanna listen to the songs in full and enjoy those transitions instead of just… fading in and fading out and fading in and fading out. at the end the songs are not chopped up, just small transicional effects and ambiental sounds, and i dont think it actually gets in the way of the singles, for example