Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Do y’all think Melanie has a being eaten alive fetish or something? :oic2: Because she has a history of making multiple videos and songs about that:

Mad Hatter: Eaten by the family as an Ice Cream

Cake: Self explanatory

Strawberry Shortcake: Self explanatory

The Bakery: Eaten as a cookie by the old lady 

Unhappy Meal: Self explanatory

I think she just likes being eaten out lmao 😂 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

How desperate can someone be for views? She has like 200 videos about the same fucking thing: first tracklist reveal, then snippets, then the album and now the explanations? For real… someone needs to stop! 

I can tell she doesn’t know shit about Melanie or even care to begin with. Yet she milks it like no one LOL :deadbanana:

Also those thumbnails… so CRINGE :pls: imagin posing like that for a photo… 

24 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

How desperate can someone be for views? She has like 200 videos about the same fucking thing: first tracklist reveal, then snippets, then the album and now the explanations? For real… someone needs to stop! 

I can tell she doesn’t know shit about Melanie or even care to begin with. Yet she milks it like no one LOL :deadbanana:

💀💀

8 hours ago, Bleachbath said:

hello all👋 just got done listening to evil and I was honestly how shocked at how and the mastering was! so I took the time to clean it up a bit and remaster it to make it sound a little better. 
EVIL (alternate master)

Massive improvement - thank you! I need someone to do this with the whole album, ha.

tumblr_mbx23q179u1qaliuoo1_250.gif

46 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I'm sick of the ugly ass hats like sis nobody thinks those things are cute 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

15 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I liked this one, despite the ridiculous cover for the video. Except he didn’t like the pussy line on TV :rip:

I just saw him and thought he nailed it! Specially for being his first time listening to Melanie… he took his time to understand the lyrics and seemed interested for real 

He’s reaction to Moon Cycle… iconic, he’s bopping while cringing to the lyrics 

I don’t know about his ranking though… Nymphology last doesn’t seem right… also, Light Shower is too high! :um2:

In general people seem to enjoy Evil a lot, so another thing I was right about when y’all were shitting on the snippet :true: so proud of having claimed that 

6 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Now that we know Light Shower was the first song written for the album I can see why I dislike it so much, it was really close to the After School era and u can tell by the lyrics! 

It has the same freestyle vibe with all the rambling and nonsense! And I hate hate hate that EP (probably her worst ever) 

field trip was made in 2018 tho :rip: the closest songs to Light Shower in terms of recording dates are Maze, The Bakery, Spin the Bottle, Stitches, Absorb, Under the Desk…

Just now, 13 Bitches said:

field trip was made in 2018 tho :rip: the closest songs to Light Shower in terms of recording dates are Maze, The Bakery, Spin the Bottle, Stitches, Absorb, Under the Desk…

As if Maze, Stitches, Absorb or Under the Desk were masterpieces… :omfg2:

during that time her writting was really off… she was a little too much into freestyling and not caring for rhymes or musicality.