Jack

Melanie Martinez

12 hours ago, Bleachbath said:

hello all👋 just got done listening to evil and I was honestly how shocked at how and the mastering was! so I took the time to clean it up a bit and remaster it to make it sound a little better. 
EVIL (alternate master)

day and night tysm!!!

Update; it was not hard. His information is on Melanies wiki. I followed him on Twitter and Instagram. It makes me sad that I have more followers than him :( he prob won't have rotten milk full, but maybe one day I'll get a chance to ask him if there's something more to the situation, if the time is ever right.

Melanie Martinez (Atlantic) 70-90k
Tyler, The Creator (Columbia) 65-85k
boygenius (Interscope) 50-60k

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=335342&title=NEW-RELEASES:-boygenius-TYLERS-ESTATE-SALE-AND-MORE

:party:

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I refuse to watch Anthony Fantano, he and his like-minded pretentious incel fans who roam sites like RYM/AOTY need to be eradicated from this planet :lel:

Absolutely agree they're a disease 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

hiiii longtime melanie fan here… since dollhouse ep. I honestly don’t know how to feel about the album, some of the transitions are fitting, others are just…not it. TV, DEATH, EVIL, VOID and WOMB are stand outs for me and my favs. I’m not slandering by any means, I’ve been playing it on loop (the album) trying to love it in its entirety, but it’s not so simple. Maybe that’ll change over time, hopefully with a deluxe with sirens, DB etc, or even the film (if or when we get one) I love the album packaging though. I also don’t know how to feel about the look and going out in public with it? Is this a forever thing now? 

that’s my little two cents. 

h4wA.gif

last.fm