Jack

Melanie Martinez

She put four leaked songs on the album, three of them being ones no one really cared about. It only makes sense to release the rest of the finished songs. She knows we are adding them to our playlists anyway! :oprah3:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

9 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i just know that if there is a deluxe, either N&T or DB are gonna be left behind :eartha2:

add garden to the list :rollin:

Never thought I'd see the day where she would cave and give us sirens, especially after she replaced it with nymphology. I wonder what else is on the deluxe. I hope garden n emerald, I know there's no hope for barely juice and I'm coming to terms w it 

what if she is just trolling us cuz everyone spammed her with Sirens on that “whats your portals fav track” story :oprah: idk i’m in denial its so weird promo to release a deluxe and a new single just 4 days after we already got VOID  as a sungle+ she wants it to be her most streamed song and she already shot the mv for it… its going to get outshined i fear

20 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

what if she is just trolling us cuz everyone spammed her with Sirens on that “whats your portals fav track” story :oprah: idk i’m in denial its so weird promo to release a deluxe and a new single just 4 days after we already got VOID  as a sungle+ she wants it to be her most streamed song and she already shot the mv for it… its going to get outshined i fear

It’s just a theory, but I think Portals, while doing pretty well among her younger fans, isn’t bringing back the type of money Atlantic is expecting and she’s trying to release a song she knows fans love to fix it. This era so far has been very high budget in terms of things like having a makeup artist to put that prosthetic on and those snippet animations, and the tour is planned to be very short. Since touring and merch are typically how artists make the money to pay off their advances, I imagine Atlantic is already starting to worry about another loss like what they saw after K-12 with her only planning to perform for a month and a half compared to her usual year plus long tour cycles. 

34 minutes ago, Salem said:

It’s just a theory, but I think Portals, while doing pretty well among her younger fans, isn’t bringing back the type of money Atlantic is expecting and she’s trying to release a song she knows fans love to fix it. This era so far has been very high budget in terms of things like having a makeup artist to put that prosthetic on and those snippet animations, and the tour is planned to be very short. Since touring and merch are typically how artists make the money to pay off their advances, I imagine Atlantic is already starting to worry about another loss like what they saw after K-12 with her only planning to perform for a month and a half compared to her usual year plus long tour cycles. 

If they were expecting a big hit they should have A&Red the album 

By Mel’s standards anyway 

since now we know sirens is 100% getting released and that one reliable source who revealed void and that 1 ashnikko song dates said a deluxe would be out this week what songs r we hoping for? n&t and garden maybe, i kinda hope one of the songs that got its title reused (void and death) get reworked and retitled so she can release

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

now he kissing on the ground that i walk on :makeup:
tryna get another taste but i'm all cramped UHP

pain like a blade on the front lawn 
but i don't give a fuck cuz i'm so strong
i don't gotta act i'm ethereous :legend:
i can win a fight on my period
matter fact right now i could build a pyramid 
you're messing with my cycle that is dangerous
nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

Just so you's know— this Chic person isn't an actual insider with exclusive information or anything... he just reposts whatever gets talked about by other people, or makes things up. We already knew Void was coming out on the 29th from iTunes before his tweet, and the deluxe info was previously shared on Discord.

uMmtLI1.png

1bd41b418c35272a1a7ccb483e545890.gif

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕