Jack

Melanie Martinez

55 minutes ago, lightning tears said:

i could win a fight on my period

matter fact i could build a pyramidย 

you had me up until ....

ย 

i get it's an Oliver Tree reference but it's so silly ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's camp thoughย i guessย 

If the deluxe is happening I need a physical:defeated:

:defeated:ย :defeated:ย :defeated:

6 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

She better not have sucked the life out of it for the final like she did dirty with Faerie Soiree and Tunnel Visionย :trisha:

I've been told on Twitter back in Marchย that our versions 3 and 4 are fan edits and she only recorded two versions and I hope to FUCKING HELL that this twatter person was lying :defeated:

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

The deluxe tracks are;

Spoiler

Milk of the Siren โ€” 4:25

Pluto โ€” 3:01

Powder โ€” 3:58

ย 

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I've been told on Twitter back in Marchย that our versions 3 and 4 are fan edits and she only recorded two versions

Do you mean Sirens? because if so, that's a whole lie

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

They should update the about me section :hooker:

Spoiler

PORTALS marks the 27-year-old NYC-born singer-songwriter-filmmakerโ€™s first full-length release in nearly four years following her 2 billion-streaming, RIAA Gold-certified second album, K-12, which proved a sensation upon its September 2019 release, entering the Billboard 200 at #3 โ€“ Martinezโ€™s highest chart placement thus far โ€“ with further debuts at #1 on the Alternative album chart, and #1 on the Soundtrack album chart.ย 

Hailed by Forbes as โ€œa perfect conceptual album in the streaming age,โ€ K-12 also serves as a soundtrack companion to an eerily enchanting musical film, written, directed, and starring Martinez, now with over 104M views to date via YouTube alone HERE. Praised by Billboard as โ€œa visual dream world of the 24-year-oldโ€™s own makingโ€ฆ a whimsical, highly dramatized version of school lifeโ€ฆโ€. K-12 is a surreal and visually-pleasing film with deep commentary on the growing pains of teenagers. With subject matter ranging anywhere from body-dysmorphia and bullying, to the discrimination of trans people in the work place. It displays the hierarchy of power in the educational system, but more importantly how that system is directly translated to every other field and industry on earth. It was the 6th highest grossing film in the US on the day of its September 3, 2019 theatrical release, with one-night-only screenings in over 425 cinemas in 32 countries.

Named to Forbesโ€™ โ€œ30 Under 30 2021,โ€ Martinez has brought her idiosyncratic vision to an array of diverse enterprises, including last yearโ€™s instantly sold-out collaboration with footwear brand Koi. In addition to her myriad musical and visual efforts, Martinez has also shown herself to be an unforgettable live performer via sold-out headline shows and festival performances around the planet. A number of hugely anticipated festival appearances are currently set through this month, including Lollapalooza Argentina (March 18), Lollapalooza Chile (March 19), Bogota, Columbiaโ€™s Estรฉreo Picnic (March 23), and Lollapalooza Brazil (March 25). A wide- ranging live schedule will be announced soon.

Martinez truly set forth on what has proven a remarkable creative journey with her 2015 debut album, CRY BABY. An unforgettable collection of provocative alt-pop framed as a modern fairy tale, complete with storybook illustrations and a dramatic structure that takes listeners through the life of its title character, the album instantly affirmed the multi-talented Martinez as an irrefutable artistic icon, thanks in part to a phenomenally popular series of hit singles and imaginative self-directed visuals that have amassed 6 billion total streams and 1.5 billion video views.ย 

Named by SPIN as one of 2015โ€™s top albums, CRY BABY made its Billboard 200 debut at #6 upon its initial release while also entering the โ€œTop Alternative Albumsโ€ chart at #1. In addition to its own 2x RIAA Platinum certification, all of the albumโ€™s 13 original tracks โ€“ as well as three further songs featured on the CRY BABY (DELUXE EDITION) โ€“ have now been certified Gold or Platinum by the RIAA.ย 

CRY BABY took on a stunning second life in 2020 when the longtime fan-favorite โ€œPlay Dateโ€œ โ€“ featured on the albumโ€™s Deluxe Edition โ€“ exploded into a true alt-pop sensation with millions of user-generated videos across TikTok. Now boasting over 1B worldwide streams along with 2x RIAA Platinum certification, โ€œPlay Dateโ€ propelled CRY BABY back onto the upper half of the Billboard 200 more than five years after its initial release. Billboard honored Martinezโ€™s historic achievement, hailing her โ€œcommitted aestheticโ€ while noting, โ€œInstead of relying on hooks designed for Top 40, Martinez has found an audience by combining dark alt-pop, vulnerable storytelling and a penchant for striking audio-visual ideas...The fact that (CRY BABY) has persisted on the albums chart following its August 2015 release is a testament to the connection Martinez has developed with her listeners.โ€

ย 

fUsMzFd.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The deluxe tracks are;

ย  Hide contents

ย 

If it's just the three we lost (in part) :defeated:

ย 

Yes I meant Sirens :trisha:

fUsMzFd.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The deluxe tracks are;

ย  Hide contents

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

So she really just used all those l dragons in the artwork and Dragons Blood isnโ€™t being released?ย 
ย 

Not my favorite song anyway but so weird to me.

ย 

26 minutes ago, The Siren said:

If it's just the three we lost (in part) :defeated:

ย 

Yes I meant Sirens :trisha:

Still holdingย out hope for an EP at some point ๐Ÿฅน

topsters2-2-1.png

ย 

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

58 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The deluxe tracks are;

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

instead of leaking this u shouldve leaked portals og tracklist with light shower taken out and replaced with n&t mhm mhm

rest in peace

ย 

barely juice final
corpse (moon cycles sister:crai:)
dragons blood
everyone in between (faerie soiree outro full version)
fairy dance with vocals
fingers crossed
garden
hawaii space guitar
inconsistent flame
labyrinth
magnets
mercury with vocals
needle and thread
synchronicities
tunnel vision 0.1

ย 

you will be missed by manyย 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Spoiler

oomf made a joke about pluto being a cover of bjorks song and now i really need it to be

ย 

and i don't seem to mind

2 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:
ย  Hide contents

oomf made a joke about pluto being a cover of bjorks song and now i really need it to be

ย 

coloringbooks dont quote this pls

and i don't seem to mind

16 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

Regardless,ย we need to hide this track from the Melanie hate bandwagon freaks.ย About to fuel the Bjork "copying" allegations :biblio:ย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

15 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

it would work so well right after sirens!