Jack

Melanie Martinez

i actually feel so bad for melanie like who made her write battle of the larynx, evil, nymphology, death AND powder like thats so heartbreaking OLIVER TREE U WILL PAY

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Milk of the Siren final is magnificent, really happy she released this one after me stanning it for like two years

Of course rest in peace to the beloved leaked tracks like Garden, Synchronicities, Needle and Thread, etc. Melanie scraps masterpieces from all her projects (like the amount of spectacular unreleased she has is part of why I love her so much), she's not going to release 30+ track albums so it's not super shocking, but anyways… forever in our hearts.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 hours ago, lightning tears said:

removing sirens & BOTL but keeping spider web is insane behavior :flop:

I get what ur saying but I have my reasons…

first the album is REALLY relationship heavy and the topic in Spider Web is actually good (it’s the chorus that fucks up everything). Thematically it fits the album better than BOTL that’s for sure.

Second and this is a little personal but it gave me sooo much joy to hate and slander that song during the snippets reveal that I actually enjoy how bad it is… kind of her to give me something so bad I can focus all my hate on, and for that I honor it. SW needs to stay purely for how entertaining it has been to drag it to the mud…

also, BOTL is so fucking bad I can’t. Bottom of the list with Light Shower 

1 hour ago, FkaIl said:

now where's the Super Deluxe with Needle & Thread and Dragon's Blood

muy missing Garden sweetie :kiss2:

Im so sorry but Melanie is getting cringier and cringier with time… and that’s a lot considering her public apparences are from 0 to none. The costume and the dances… I can’t take it seriously 

I miss her Crybaby era where she seemed much more mature and well spoken… it’s also reflecting on the art. 

Anyways, stream Tunnel Vision and Moon Cycle bitches :nails:

32 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im so sorry but Melanie is getting cringier and cringier with time… and that’s a lot considering her public apparences are from 0 to none. The costume and the dances… I can’t take it seriously 

I miss her Crybaby era where she seemed much more mature and well spoken… it’s also reflecting on the art. 

Anyways, stream Tunnel Vision and Moon Cycle bitches :nails:

i noticed that with k-12 era but now she's so much worse 

Just now, lightning tears said:

this was melanie releasing sirens but naming it milk of the siren to irritate stans
sub-buzz-25657-1543997325-1.jpg?resize=6

literally lmao

The fact that it’s almost the exact same as the v4 version we had too, she just said lemme just put this out there so they don’t have anything else to bitch about (except the title)

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

5 minutes ago, lightning tears said:

this was melanie releasing sirens but naming it milk of the siren to irritate stans
sub-buzz-25657-1543997325-1.jpg?resize=6

fine you win with your gay stuff

i wonder which track she would have released instead of Siren if we didn't bully her into doing it

12 hours ago, The Siren said:

i did see someone (i think either @Jack or @Coloringbooks or someone else) said they got the max 4 copies of it? :trisha:

Dunno, just feel like there are so many scalpers on vinted and depop and that's making me less hyped on vinyl collection. I feel like it's just a business where u have to hurry up cuz people don't wanna get an actual job and buy 10 copies of something just to sell them 10x the price

Sorry for my little question for the culture

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

6 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Dunno, just feel like there are so many scalpers on vinted and depop and that's making me less hyped on vinyl collection. I feel like it's just a business where u have to hurry up cuz people don't wanna get an actual job and buy 10 copies of something just to sell them 10x the price

Sorry for my little question for the culture

Unfortunately this is true, nobody wants to get a job so they're buying out things otherwise collect and reselling for stupid amounts so if you don't jump first you lose. It's happening in all of my hobbies including music now unfortunately :/ part of why I sold most of my vinyl 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 minute ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Unfortunately this is true, nobody wants to get a job so they're buying out things otherwise collect and reselling for stupid amounts so if you don't jump first you lose. It's happening in all of my hobbies including music now unfortunately :/ part of why I sold most of my vinyl 

The thing that upset me the most is that I made the order the day everything dropped (I think it was last week of february). Yet, I was not able to buy my ONLY copy, but scalpers did. So next time I'm just gonna order multiple copies so eventually it won't get canceled 💀💀💀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

the deluxe tracks, i think are a really nice edition to the album!! tbh, i think pluto could’ve replaced death on the standard version.

i think it does a good job at showing past life regression therapy better than the standard track.

tumblr_oh9idqP3hU1tf91cio1_540.gifv

really? right in front of my lana vinyl??