Jack

Melanie Martinez

10 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Also there was the conversation about the vinyl not being gatefold, so I can confirm targets isn't gatefold, neither is walmart's so which version is? Are any at all? 

The gatefold is only webstore exclusive I believe. Just received mine yesterday :hooker:

1 minute ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

The gatefold is only webstore exclusive I believe. Just recieved mine yesterday :hooker:

Correct. The gatefold is kinda ugly honestly. I kinda want the UO green version in addition to the splatter I got, but I’ll wait and see if there’s a deluxe or something later on. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

50 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Correct. The gatefold is kinda ugly honestly. I kinda want the UO green version in addition to the splatter I got, but I’ll wait and see if there’s a deluxe or something later on. 

I'm holding out for a deluxe but I'm pretty sure I'm  waiting for nothing 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Haven't posted here in a while:crai: I totally forgot about y'all.

Okay so I have a question... might seem deranged  since we just got the deluxe but do y'all think we'll get any more songs this era? Ik we all doubted her at first but she seems to be giving us what we want this era (TUNNEL VISION, MILK OF THE SIREN). K-12 era got 22 songs between the album, the two standalone singles & the After School EP. This era is much more successful and it'd be a waste not to capitalize off that imo. Maybe we can get an EP with the movie next year?

6 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Okay so I have a question... might seem deranged  since we just got the deluxe but do y'all think we'll get any more songs this era? Ik we all doubted her at first but she seems to be giving us what we want this era (TUNNEL VISION, MILK OF THE SIREN). K-12 era got 22 songs between the album, the two standalone singles & the After School EP. This era is much more successful and it'd be a waste not to capitalize off that imo. Maybe we can get an EP with the movie next year?

I hope she at least makes an EP with Garden, Barely Juice, Dragons Blood and Needle & Thread but I hardly doubt she will :trisha:

Shocked gooped and gagged that Garden didn't make the deluxe.

But sis didn't include Where do Babies Come From on Crybaby or History on After School so what did I expect.

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

29 minutes ago, your bestie said:

I think she'll probably release a couple standalone singles. Also I'm not sure about an EP (I was kinda hoping the deluxe would be like a 6 song EP attached to PORTALS). Kind of like how After School EP with 7 songs was attached to K-12. I was kinda disappointed at first with the deluxe only being 3 tracks but now I LOVE all 3 songs. PLUTO is my favorite and so is MILK OF THE SIREN. I didn't really like POWDER but it's growing on me. I still don't like that voice effect on POWDER though.

36 minutes ago, your bestie said:

I think there will be more music, perhaps an EP. I don’t think it will be anytime soon and I doubt she even knows what’s going on it at this point. Dragons Blood, Garden, and Needle and Thread (in that order) are still coming up a lot on social media with people asking for them. Who knows how many songs are left out there from sessions with CJ and other producers also. I think Portals getting a deluxe right away was a way to get Sirens out there quicker, and also get more streams right away. I don’t see this era getting less music than K-12 got. 

topsters2-2-1.png

6 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

A little off topic but I’m really surprised of how harsh critics were with Crybaby… it’s a genius album and I don’t get the low scores.

Even K-12 has better overall score, unbelievable! :icant:

christina aguilera was caught paying people to trash her

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

I just got home from work and i bought the deluxe this morning before work and it was torture not listening all day. powder is one of the most beautiful things i have ever heard in my life. pluto is a bop the ending is iconic. and we all know sirens slays. i think powder is my fave of the 3 right now. so pretty. 

The only song from the leaks I want to hear a finished version of is Needle & Thread. That's a beautiful track. Dragon's Blood just sounds like an early version of Spider Web, and Garden's cute but I see why it got cut.

1 minute ago, The Rhino Designer said:

The only song from the leaks I want to hear a finished version of is Needle & Thread. That's a beautiful track. Dragon's Blood just sounds like an early version of Spider Web, and Garden's cute but I see why it got cut.

Needle and Thread is my absolute favorite, beautiful, relatable, it hit me hard right away. Some of her best lyricism to date, and still catchy and with a good beat. 

topsters2-2-1.png