Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

did somebody mentioned the alternative cover listening party cd is coming with a super pixelated cover? i saw at least 3 tiktoks of ppl unboxing it

Yeah. That's the first press of the intestine dress CD. Further pressings will have better quality artworks (supposedly?)

alright you guys idk what happened.. but something clicked. im finally getting into melanie :runs:

i downloaded all of her unreleased last week and now i’m listening to it and they’re good??? i was not expecting to like them but they’re not bad at all. so just a question - in your opinion, what are her best unreleased songs?

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

alright you guys idk what happened.. but something clicked. im finally getting into melanie :runs:

i downloaded all of her unreleased last week and now i’m listening to it and they’re good??? i was not expecting to like them but they’re not bad at all. so just a question - in your opinion, what are her best unreleased songs?

I haven’t spent much time on Crybaby or K-12 unreleased but my favorite Portals unreleased are: Needle and Thread, Garden, Synchronicities, Dragons Blood, Void (original), Death (original), Fingers Crossed.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

9 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i scream/ haunted/ rocking horse/ night mime

18 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

omfg... so u Just started exploring one of the Best of melanie martinez because her unreleased are just immaculate, sometimes even better than her released stuff, so u definitely should check rocking horse, ring pop (demo 1 and demo 3), jumprope (jaw drop on this one), where do babies come from, 99 cent store, unhappy meal, trophy wife, seesaw, cooties and haunted (all cry baby and actually i think her Best unreleased) which u already checked and found out its brilliant and actually not the Best!

and also she has 3 gorgeous unreleased tracks during k12 like glue stuck, eraser and papercut, then check out after school unreleased (history, trophy and erase her the Best from as sessions i think)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

20 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

listening to haunted rn… SO GOOD

her vocals on the last chorus are so beautiful. 

so i've listened to the album between 5-10 times a day since release. and everyday i have a different fave. and today my favorite is spider web :sluttybunny:

makes me laugh how much i love it based on the reaction to the snippet. it's a bop

36 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Her best unreleased to me will always be her pre-Crybaby stuff. Birthing Addicts, I Think I'm Crazy, Dear Porcupines, Rough Love. Crybaby's album sessions are worth listening too - Cooties, Zzzz, Ring Pop, Psycho Lovers, etc.

Pluto has me in its grasp today. I’ve listened to it on repeat for the past four hours 🔥😭

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

Night Mime

Curly Cue

Haunted

Maze

Spin The Bottle

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

here's my most played of her unreleased :whatever2:

skipped some MM3 scraps cos they all were played a LOT over the last two years

1. Seesaw (125 plays)
  2. Dragon's Blood - v2 (121 plays)
  3. Garden - v2 (109 plays)
  4. Needle & Thread - v2(105 plays)
  5. Fingers Crossed - v2 (94 plays)
  6. Drowning [there are no official exports online, so really just take your pick of whichever fan edit you like, i have my fav] (98 plays)
  7. Erase Her (65 plays)
  8. Arts & Crafts (52 plays)
  9. Birthing Addicts - live acoustic Jan 16 2012 (39 plays) / or the 2013 studio acoustic (41 plays)
  10. Ring Pop (34 plays)
  11. Rocking Horse (28 plays)
  12. A Million Men (27 plays)
Edited by The Siren

:crai:

As long as we're connected by thread on shredded fabric
Gonna wanna hang it, sew a tapestry
Stare at it forever, baby
As long as we're entangled my feelings will unravel
Why can't it be easy? Sew a tapestry
Look at you forever, baby