Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

can someone spare a labyrinth.mp3 please and thank you 

Which one there's two different songs with that name :bop:

https://mega.nz/folder/Ia4nADLI#5yN_U33Y_ZtySFSjyjiZKg

58 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Which one there's two different songs with that name :bop:

https://mega.nz/folder/Ia4nADLI#5yN_U33Y_ZtySFSjyjiZKg

I was looking for this link too. Downloading gardens since this flop prolly ain't releasing it. 

-----

Btw are most of u more Lana stans or Melanie stans? I LOVE Lana, but definitely consider myself more of a Mel stan. 

6 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

I was looking for this link too. Downloading gardens since this flop prolly ain't releasing it. 

-----

Btw are most of u more Lana stans or Melanie stans? I LOVE Lana, but definitely consider myself more of a Mel stan. 

More Lana, but it’s all depending on time of year, what’s going on etc. I pretty much stan all the artists in my signature. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

39 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

Are most of u more Lana stans or Melanie stans? I LOVE Lana, but definitely consider myself more of a Mel stan. 

Kesha :hooker:

Which reminds me, would any of you be in the Kesha thread when she starts teasing the single/album? I need fwends there with me :hooker:

Edited by The Siren

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

Kesha :hooker:

Which reminds me, would any of you be in the Kesha thread when she starts teasing the single/album? I need fwends there with me :hooker:

Maybe I’ll check it out. I am not really a fan but I need a new prerelease to obsess over. :hooker:

Also just saying if MILK OF THE SIREN doesn’t get a music video, Mel really fucked up :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Will y’all teach me about Ke$ha:wub:

Lets move on to her thread sis. I have a huge collection of her unreleaseds but queen Siren can enlighten us in that bc they appear to know everything Kesha related. I used to be a huge stan of kesha in 2010-13 but I still love her and Im so happy to have Animal and  animal + cannibal albums bc they are what shaped my teens back then

20 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Lets move on to her thread sis. I have a huge collection of her unreleaseds but queen Siren can enlighten us in that bc they appear to know everything Kesha related. I used to be a huge stan of kesha in 2010-13 but I still love her and Im so happy to have Animal and  animal + cannibal albums bc they are what shaped my teens back then

Could you tag me there as well? I'm missing a lot of the Animal + Cannibal era unreleased because my PC briefly died back in December and I've not been able to find a working master.

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

Could you tag me there as well? I'm missing a lot of the Animal + Cannibal era unreleased because my PC briefly died back in December and I've not been able to find a working master.

Tagged!

h4wA.gif

last.fm