Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

"to share this girl's achievements" is SENDING me i haven't laughed this hard at a thread here in a long time  :thumb3:

7 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

From now on I will be making World News threads whenever something happens with Melanie. Thank you 

yes girls, aka Melanie Martinez hater #1

bang bang, kiss kiss :kiss:

2 hours ago, lightning tears said:

melanie haters more obsessed than her stans at this point lmfao :awkney:

People get so worked up over her it's actually hilarious… and to think all of its targeted at someone who doesn't know they exist :lmao:

Some Lana stans started really hating her this year because Portals is doing better than Ocean Blvd and they see her as a threat. I linked Death on that BlackoutZone thread and got mass backlash, I just know these people clench their fists when seeing her in recently updated.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

People get so worked up over her it's actually hilarious… and to think all of its targeted at someone who doesn't know they exist:lmao:

Some Lana stans really started hating her this year because Portals is doing better than Ocean Blvd. I linked Death on that BlackoutZone thread and got mass backlash, I just know these people clench their fists when seeing her in recently updated.

:giggle:

49 minutes ago, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

Random question, those who drive, how does the album sound in the car stereo? (Bluetooth or CD)

Honestly it really highlights the bad production. I have really good headphones and it sounds great, but most speakers and my car speakers highlight how low the vocals are compared to the instrumental on a lot of tracks.

The ending of Pluto is godly in headphone but it’s a travesty in the car. 

On the other hand, Void which I think is poorly produced in headphones sounds much better through speakers and in the car. 

[Edit: I love the album, just wish it was mastered better]

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

13 minutes ago, iJoshicus said:

Honestly it really highlights the bad production. I have really good headphones and it sounds great, but most speakers and my car speakers highlight how low the vocals are compared to the instrumental on a lot of tracks.

The ending of Pluto is godly in headphone but it’s a travesty in the car. 

On the other hand, Void which I think is poorly produced in headphones sounds much better through speakers and in the car. 

[Edit: I love the album, just wish it was mastered better]

Most of the album sounds fine for the most part there is howbwr evil which sounds more muffled on car speakers then otherwise. The CD quality sounded the same to me tbh. 

I will agree the album definitely needed to be mastered better 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

The way Powder’s lyrics delivered that “show me a picture of your p*nis..” and I didn’t think it was awkward bc it was a Melanie song but then the corrected lyrics came thru with the correct version and it was a relief

:lmao:

The way I still hear penis even though I know it’s not :toofloppy:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

The total lack of shipping info on pre-orders from her official store is unprofessional. I opened a support ticket earlier today to request info, and it says someone will be contacting me as soon as possible. No auto-response yet. The website clearly states:

When will my Pre-Order Arrive?

• US Orders:
    • If you place your order no later than 10 days before the scheduled release, you will receive your shipment on or around the release date.

I swear, if my swirl vinyl shows up as a gray blob... :willcut:

There's no point of offering pre-orders (beyond grabbing cash from fans) if you can't fulfill orders by, or at least on the release date... They should've had shipments packed and ready to go in advance of 3/31 for those who ordered with plenty of time to spare.

Also love that her website spelled her name "Melanie Martine". Confidence-inspiring. :stareney2:

tumblr_mbx23q179u1qaliuoo1_250.gif

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

tbh i could never get into NIN as much as i wanted to :crossed:

i did like Head Like a Hole tho :crossed:

and maybe Closer, but i prefer the In This Moment cover version :crossed:

anyway, where is my lenticular CD :crai:

Try with Every Day Is Exactly the Same or The Hand That Feeds, such BOPs and maybe a little more palatable for the GP! 

I also loove the cover of Wish that Linking Park did :flutter:

PS: LOVE In This Moment too :wub: