Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

average day on twitter :deadbanana:some people have no shame on there

mostly stan communities. especially pop & kpop ones

not the masochism expectations back in 2019 :lmao:c'mon sky

It went further to the point of making dupe accounts to hate on charli for ages:lmao:

Scroll the whole thread for the tea

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It went further to the point of making dupe accounts to hate on charli for ages:lmao:

Scroll the whole thread for the tea

what did charli do to her :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

An interesting fact about the interludes is that they came very late in the game / were last minute additions while the album was being finalised, even the "Death is life is death is…" loop. 

Amulet being added onto Nymphology was also very random and spontaneous, she probably wanted Verde to have a production credit— but I'm glad she did! 

What was the Faerie Soiree intro before the transitions were added? Was it that bah bah bah BAH EE-YEA thing at the end of Tunnel Vision or was it just like the intro on the actual song is now?

10 minutes ago, Hunnnter said:

What was the Faerie Soiree intro before the transitions were added? Was it that bah bah bah BAH EE-YEA thing at the end of Tunnel Vision or was it just like the intro on the actual song is now?

probably the og demo we have

:crai:

36 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Someone should ask why Evil is so poorly produced if he likes it so much :oprah3:

It was probably the fact that he liked it so much he didn't want to disturb it and left it as if :oprah3:

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Amulet being added onto Nymphology was also very random and spontaneous, she probably wanted Verde to have a production credit— but I'm glad she did! 

Does he have a production credit?

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

57 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Someone should ask why Evil is so poorly produced if he likes it so much :oprah3:

tbh it's just the first and second verse for stylistic choices (a bad choice) but it's sadly on purpose i think :flop: it makes the chorus hit extra hard tho

8 minutes ago, lightning tears said:

tbh it's just the first and second verse for stylistic choices (a bad choice) but it's sadly on purpose i think :flop: it makes the chorus hit extra hard tho

I tend to agree it’s a stylistic choice but I can’t imagine why anyone would think that was a good idea. It takes away from a (perfect) song. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.