Jack

Melanie Martinez

delusional people on twitter are really saying powder is better than sirens after months and months of begging… lowkey makes me wish she didn’t release it :biblio:

2 hours ago, CelloJay said:

delusional people on twitter are really saying powder is better than sirens after months and months of begging… lowkey makes me wish she didn’t release it :biblio:

well i mean i love sirens but i hate that nothing really changed😭😭 i wish it was mixed better and possibly reproduced a bit? 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, CelloJay said:

She needed to do more for sirens and that's just a fact.

i just realized something kind of deranged but i think the contortionist is about p word industry and how women r objectified in it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

i just realized something kind of deranged but i think the contortionist is about p word industry and how women r objectified in it

Not according to Melanie. :silly:

Melanie said it's about putting a stop to how you always change yourself to fit your romantic partners expectations

9 hours ago, CelloJay said:

And they're right! Powder the best song on the album idc idc. Milk of the Siren's second best though. But Powder is the one.

qfrWuBl.png

portals ranking

1. tunnel vision/faerie soiree (this is basically one song and its vv slayful!)

2. evil/amulet

3. the contortionist/battle of the larynx 

4. light shower

5. powder

6. battle of the larynx 

7. pluto

8. void/death

9. moon cycle/milk of the siren

10. leeches

11. nymphology (sometimes i can tolerate it..)

12. spider web (no words no thoughts its just shit)

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

nymphology starting to grow on everybody :oic2: its just too childish at times but its fun!

why is tunnel vision a perfect tour opener

and powder is gonna be so good live

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

omg it came finally!

Spoiler

IMG-8310.jpgIMG-8307.png

the shirt is really good quality. its not one of those mass printed cheap ass shirts, its like really cozy and kind of a stretchy cotton. the size is PERFECT. i wear extra large, so i ordered this in an extra large, and it fits perfectly oml. its a really soft shirt, and the print isn't that bad printed horrible quality type, its actually amazing. she knew what she was doing. no complaints at all!! definitely recommend you guys buying shirts from her website!! i saw this shirt and knew it was the cutest one there. along with that gray/dark blue butterfly one that i still would die for. i already have a shirt from her, so i dont think im going to buy the butterfly one since someone else might want it, and i already make melanie my only personality trait as it is tbh. it took forever for my dad and i to like actually make time to drop it off to me, but its finally here!!!! we stan david. 

Just now, jamesss said:

omg it came finally!

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-8310.jpgIMG-8307.png

the shirt is really good quality. its not one of those mass printed cheap ass shirts, its like really cozy and kind of a stretchy cotton. the size is PERFECT. i wear extra large, so i ordered this in an extra large, and it fits perfectly oml. its a really soft shirt, and the print isn't that bad printed horrible quality type, its actually amazing. she knew what she was doing. no complaints at all!! definitely recommend you guys buying shirts from her website!! i saw this shirt and knew it was the cutest one there. along with that gray/dark blue butterfly one that i still would die for. i already have a shirt from her, so i dont think im going to buy the butterfly one since someone else might want it, and i already make melanie my only personality trait as it is tbh. it took forever for my dad and i to like actually make time to drop it off to me, but its finally here!!!! we stan david. 

also let me know if anyone wants any photos of anything close-up, or like in general. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif