Jack

Melanie Martinez

34 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

since there is so title track which song do you guys think of when you look at the cover? just curious and think it will be interesting to see what people say. i think of faerie soirée the most. 

Tunnel Vision for sure. The visualizer for the live performances is basically the cover. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, ImNoAngel said:

since there is so title track which song do you guys think of when you look at the cover? just curious and think it will be interesting to see what people say. i think of faerie soirée the most. 

I agree w/Faerie Soirèe it’s one of the only ones that really clicks with the artwork.

15 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Just noticed the ‘twisting all my bones like screws’ line in TC is similar to the line about turning screws in Needle and Thread. So many lyrical connections with the scrapped songs. 

She had to know there was a lot of good material that was left in the cutting floor :rollin: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 minutes ago, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

Right? It’s giving abcdefu melody vibes

i swear you can almost sing "and your mom and your sister and your job" on top of that ssllsdjlklf

I could win a fight on my period  🩸 

Matter fact  🤩

Right now I could build a pyramid  🇪🇬

i just can't believe that's on an official studio album it's silly in the best way i love melanie like yes girl fuck Oliver Tree 

4 hours ago, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

Someone fill me in on Morgan Wallen? I have no idea who he is, nor do I care to know but why is everyone talking about him on twitter regarding Melanie?

He's a HUGE country star who's album blocked Melanie's from #1 (he also blocked Miley and Lana). If Melanie released a month earlier she would have gotten #1. He's also racist and a MAGA, got exposed for yelling racial slurs while drunk.