Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, Salem said:

The OG sample is from Barney and something about the 808 added over something I grew up with is really funny to me. It was the first thing I noticed when I heard the song because the voice is so distinct. 

The sample is from this clip, you can tell really distinctly in the intro. 

If anyone else were to do this I'd find it extremely corny, but with her it isn't.. She truly has the mind of a master :true:

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

Yesss #promo :party: I remember watching her Cry Baby and K-12 reactions, she liked those albums so hopefully she'll enjoy Portals too.

Anyways I love Toy Chest a lot. Melanie is really a once in a lifetime talent and I feel bad for anyone who doesn't "get" her

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

12 minutes ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

i wonder if there's more CB outtakes that sounds like cooties... cuz that song is a total bop :true:

same, surely felix snow made more than just 2 songs with mel

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I wish Ajayii would react to her unreleased… :facepalm:

her wig would be outterspace:lolliney:

but she won’t, probably cause she knows Melanie doesn’t want leaks out  

I don't think AJay will ever react to unreleased (Lana, Melanie, Charli and many other artists have incredible unreleased gems) because she probably knows those songs are not meant to be listened to :hillary: although I'd absolutely pass away if she reacted to the Death (Original) - Fingers Crossed - Needle & Thread trifecta :omg: 

plus she always has the bad luck of her videos taken down for copyright infringement, I don't want to even imagine what would happen if she gets strikes for using unreleased music :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Not fans commenting on people from the movie/mels friends post asking if they're still friends 😭 I saw a TikTok from elita and ppl are like "are you still friends with Melanie I'm just wondering" like........ :eyeroll:

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon