Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Powder is indeed an experience. The fact i wasnt even shocked the first time I heard this line as penis (bc you know its Melanie she could do this easily), but then the corrected lyrics came thru and it was a relief. Quite funny they obviously noticed this on studio and let it that way I love it

For whatever reason I felt inclined to share Powder specifically because I felt Melanie tapped into something new, and it's become a fav amongst a lot of my friends. She just needs to keep writing iconic bridges again

LYIN' LOUD THROUGH IT ALL

CUT YOUR FACE FROM THE FALL

WHEN YOU'RE HURT WHO'D YOU CALL

I CAN'T ANSWER NOW

SPENT THE RENT ON A KITE

ONE-WAY STREET TO THE SCYTHE

CLEAN IT UP WATCH IT DIE

IT'S YOURS TO DECIDE

:worship:

just saw kim petras album artwork and all the graphics for the new album and it’s so medieval i would’ve loved for portals to have that kind of vibe. (visually) the cd has a dragon on it it’s so cool

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

13 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Came to the conclusion that Toy Chest actually should have been on Crybaby, even as a deluxe track... what a song :krylie:

12 hours ago, The Siren said:

no. push AMULET instead. :crossed:

such slays

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

8 hours ago, Nightmare said:

just saw kim petras album artwork and all the graphics for the new album and it’s so medieval i would’ve loved for portals to have that kind of vibe. (visually) the cd has a dragon on it it’s so cool

fun fact is that during Battle of the Larynx performance Melanie shows a pink dragon flying around on the screen during the song

Somehow I listen the most to the three bonus tracks than to the rest of the regular album. 

Powder is fantastic. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

any chances we get new music before tour? since she basically said she hates performing dollhouse

Yeah it's not like she has a new full-length studio album and corresponding deluxe edition to fill out the tour setlist or anything :oprah3:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

3 hours ago, FkaIl said:

Yeah it's not like she has a new full-length studio album and corresponding deluxe edition to fill out the tour setlist or anything :oprah3:

That was a mixtape :yawn:

Are we sure it isn’t show me a picture of your p*nis? Sure sounds like it 

Portals kinda ruined K-12 to me, it's so bad compared to Portals. Cry Baby is just a little bit better than K-12 but Portals is to me kinda like a career restart, her proper debut album. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde