Jack

Melanie Martinez

Okay, been relistening Fingers Crossed since yesterday and I have to say it has grown on me a lot! I wish she had included more of these “chill” songs on Portals cause they are really cute and fit the fairy / forest vibe better than the “rock” songs… :defeated:

also looove the meaning being similar to Soap :flutter:

23 hours ago, FkaIl said:

Yeah it's not like she has a new full-length studio album and corresponding deluxe edition to fill out the tour setlist or anything :oprah3:

performing only 16 songs (i doubt she will perform all of the bonus tracks even) feels a bit amateurish, even if they’re long :oprah3:

19 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

performing only 16 songs (i doubt she will perform all of the bonus tracks even) feels a bit amateurish, even if they’re long :oprah3:

Tbh I'd love to have a show where the artist performs the album from start to finish :true:

yall so who gon help me use ai to make ai maze final cuz like i wrote a verse around a month ago and never used it. we can feed ourselves today :smokes:

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

17 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

It hurts that Fingers Crossed didn't make it to the final tracklist:defeated:

Truly, lol. Portals is a nice album but it would be perfect with a few additions from her unreleased. Fingers Crossed, Maze, and Needle & Thread especially are like perfect sisters, where the only thing that could make them better is if they were officially released(and Maze given a second verse).

I also think Maze+FC have a lot of similarities in their instrumentals and meanings, so it would've been fun to have them as a double feature like Soap+TW. Putting FC out as a single like Copy Cat could be a really cute idea too because it could have it's own cover art with a literal needle and thread making up the "&"!

4 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Truly, lol. Portals is a nice album but it would be perfect with a few additions from her unreleased. Fingers Crossed, Maze, and Needle & Thread especially are like perfect sisters, where the only thing that could make them better is if they were officially released(and Maze given a second verse).

I also think Maze+FC have a lot of similarities in their instrumentals and meanings, so it would've been fun to have them as a double feature like Soap+TW. Putting FC out as a single like Copy Cat could be a really cute idea too because it could have it's own cover art with a literal needle and thread making up the "&"!

Maze is after school

1 hour ago, Yellow said:

ive returned from my hiatus caused by neopets. holy shit. one of my holy grails leaked. kota next, thank u

yes it's in circulation and we literally NEED it... SOMEONE SHARE NOW

6 hours ago, Summertime Saddest said:

Maze is after school

it's March 2020 and PORTALS and AS sessions intersect, it could've been for either project or for nothing at all.

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

goddamn i havent heard of Neopets in a decade :deadbanana:

i recently started playing neopets again and its so much less competitive than when i was a kid. ive liked it so far. coming back here and seeing toy chest leaked was a nice surprise. the song is so good. i only have 3 mel grails left now n theyre that 15 sec snippet from 2014, kota and animal crackers

does anyone know if this leak also means animal crackers is in circulation? also why dont we have mirror mirror its been almost two years and is apparently a title we have knowledge of

I missed y'all lots. just caught up on reading, Still can't believe we got toy chest. We had the title for almost a decade. Kota or animal crackers has to be next.

I fear that we are actually getting a movie BC of the lack of void mv, I fear this because if we do, it will get even less budget than k-12 and Mel will have two shit films under her belt. Fadlantic won't give her a fourth album after two shit films. 

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

I fear that we are actually getting a movie BC of the lack of void mv

well we're getting both either way and she only gave us an estimate date that didn't mean it was set in stone:trisha: at best the music video will probably be out early june

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind