Jack

Melanie Martinez

13 hours ago, Yellow said:

i recently started playing neopets again and its so much less competitive than when i was a kid. ive liked it so far. coming back here and seeing toy chest leaked was a nice surprise. the song is so good. i only have 3 mel grails left now n theyre that 15 sec snippet from 2014, kota and animal crackers

does anyone know if this leak also means animal crackers is in circulation? also why dont we have mirror mirror its been almost two years and is apparently a title we have knowledge of

Wait. You're sitting on three grails and you're not LEAKING THEM??? :defeated:

One of the new shirts has what looks like a pregnant fairy on it.. I've been wondering for a while if "WOMB" was more than a song about being born again, but also helping to birth her next self. This makes me even more curious to see the answer! Never expected to see a baby belly on Melanie but we'll see. 

bc8z5CR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

2 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

One of the new shirts has what looks like a pregnant fairy on it.. I've been wondering for a while if "WOMB" was more than a song about being born again, but also helping to birth her next self. This makes me even more curious to see the answer! Never expected to see a baby belly on Melanie but we'll see. 

bc8z5CR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Wait this design is a serve :defeated:

54 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Wait this design is a serve :defeated:

I know, the Moon Cycle fairy shirts are definitely my favorite designs she's released! The merch for this era in general has been great aside from the quality issues, which will probably be fixed before she tours anyway.

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

I know, the Moon Cycle fairy shirts are definitely my favorite designs she's released! The merch for this era in general has been great aside from the quality issues, which will probably be fixed before she tours anyway.

where do i find this shirt tho, its not in her webstore?

12 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

IT'S AI?

The supposed "HQ" version posted to leaked.cx is an AI-generated remaster of the leaked Discord recording. You can even hear the robotic vocals messing up.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

I think this person was saying they're waiting for those songs to leak, not that they have them

EDIT: sorry for double post 

Edited by Coloringbooks

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

i promise u, if i had melanies unreleased material, there would be nothing unleaked left

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I think this person was saying they're waiting for those songs to leak, not that they have them

EDIT: sorry for double post 

you having KOTA rn in your vault... #MUSICSHOULDBEFREE

It’s really a shame how much she’s destroyed her voice after the Cry Baby tour. I don’t blame her for lip syncing a majority of her upcoming shows but why tf hasn’t she acknowledged it publicly yet..? It seems very amateurish that she practically did nothing but worsen it after 2017 :bebe: