Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 5/31/2023 at 3:44 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

Still waiting for Cake to get viral on TikTok so the label forces her to make a video out of it :crossed: it deserves the recognition :true:

that way she can leave that atrocious costume to the side and finally show us her face again 

something like this would be cool… don’t know why they deleted the original 

omg i forgot this video existed :angie: was obsessed with fan made music videos for cry baby in 2015 

b6ed76f5d9bb6223de52afa16664e5c0.jpg

WOMB
Fingers Crossed
Garden
TUNNEL VISION
FAIREE SOIREE
Sirens
AMULET
EVIL
Not Dead, Just Expired,
SPIDER WEB
Emerald
Needle and Thread
PLUTO

the only way i consume portals

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Im sorry but if gag order and portals are the best of music for this year god help us…. 💀

if only we had a downvote button here id use it so fast :crossed: 

I saw a clip from a recent interview on Instagram (I think from yesterday) where Melanie said that Atlantic is only providing the funding for the music videos and another company is providing the funding for the movie. The interview should hopefully be up on YouTube soon but idk. Melanie also said that she might have to find time in between shows to film the movie. She's already written the script but she's waiting to be able to have people to work with on the movie. 

I love Mel but I think she wants to do too many things at the same time. She wants to release 13 music videos (cool, I'm here for that), but we're still waiting for VOID's one and it's been months... how is she going to record (and edit) 11 music videos while she has a show per day till July? She also hinted that there will be a second American leg "next year"... and the film too... :crai: 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 minutes ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

I saw a clip from a recent interview on Instagram (I think from yesterday) where Melanie said that Atlantic is only providing the funding for the music videos and another company is providing the funding for the movie.

I guess Atlantic had enough of her shit and told her it's one or the other, as they probably should :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

9 minutes ago, x VB said:

I love Mel but I think she wants to do too many things at the same time. She wants to release 13 music videos (cool, I'm here for that), but we're still waiting for VOID's one and it's been months... how is she going to record (and edit) 11 music videos while she has a show per day till July? She also hinted that there will be a second American leg "next year"... and the film too... :crai: 

I agree. Melanie plans on putting out some of the music videos this year and the rest next year so she won't be putting out all of them this year. However, I think that she should focus on the tour for however long it lasts and then wait until after to work on the movie (hoping there won't be too many legs of the tour bc if she's still on the tour by next summer, she probably won't be able to work on the movie until 2025). But yeah idk. She's definitely trying to do too many things at the same time. I feel like the movie will be much better this time around though I hope (at least it won't be a musical like K-12). I really want the movie bc I need to know how the album fits in with Crybaby's story.