Jack

Melanie Martinez

a lot of people are hating on Pity Party, but I think it's a more commercial direction for her while still holding true to the really twisted imagery and lyricism

BzhmW.png

We're getting 2 new songs this month :party: ''Soap'' on July 10th and ''Sippy Cup'' on July 31st :party: :party: :party:

And she confirmed new title ''Training Wheels''.

She also said a bit about 2 new music videos: ''One of them is a kind of part two of Dollhouse, kind of what happens in the kitchen. It’s really, really dark.'' ''I want to just make the other one a one-shot, emotional video and make it where you can see it in one shot. Whether it’s a performance or a slow build-up of lights, [i'm not sure]. I’m trying to figure something out for that one. I want it to be different than the other videos.”

Are her shows 18+ because she's coming to my city for the Crybaby Tour and if I don't go, I'll be a Crybaby :toofunny:

No it's all ages :) I'm planning on seeing her at least twice if not 3 times this tour, I already bought my meet n greet ticket for charlotte if anybody is interested in going with me? (Also planning for Raleigh and Greensboro)

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

We're getting 2 new songs this month :party: ''Soap'' on July 10th and ''Sippy Cup'' on July 31st :party: :party: :party:

And she confirmed new title ''Training Wheels''.

She also said a bit about 2 new music videos: ''One of them is a kind of part two of Dollhouse, kind of what happens in the kitchen. It’s really, really dark.'' ''I want to just make the other one a one-shot, emotional video and make it where you can see it in one shot. Whether it’s a performance or a slow build-up of lights, [i'm not sure]. I’m trying to figure something out for that one. I want it to be different than the other videos.”

has she said why the record isn't available to preorder yet?

BzhmW.png

No it's all ages :) I'm planning on seeing her at least twice if not 3 times this tour, I already bought my meet n greet ticket for charlotte if anybody is interested in going with me? (Also planning for Raleigh and Greensboro)

I still hate you but I might actually see you at all 3 dates.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So I think my friend and I are going to see her on September 16th in Columbus. She's loves her and I've only listened to Dollhouse, but since tickets were only $17 I was fine with it. She wanted to get the meet and greet tickets but I didn't want to

Nothing scares me anymore.

confirmed songs on the album:

Dollhouse

Carousel

Pity Party

Soap

Sippy Cup

Training Wheels

Mrs. Potato Head

Alphabet Boy

Pacify Her

Cake (Deluxe)

that means 4 more titles on the standard and 6 more on the deluxe

BzhmW.png

confirmed songs on the album:

Dollhouse

Carousel

Pity Party

Soap

Sippy Cup

Training Wheels

Mrs. Potato Head

Cake (Deluxe)

that means 6 more titles on the standard and 8 more on the deluxe

'Mad Hatter', 'Pacify Her', 'Cry Baby', 'Alphabet Boy' and 'Milk and Cookies' are also confirmed, 'Teddy Bear' too i think