Jack

Melanie Martinez

Somebody is becoming a Melanie Stan? :troll:

I low key have been a fan this whole time. I never realized she was the girl from Toxic. I had that song on my computer for years until Carousel.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I low key have been a fan this whole time. I never realized she was the girl from Toxic. I had that song on my computer for years until Carousel.

Wow.... Well I guess I'll see you there!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

We're getting 2 new songs this month :party: ''Soap'' on July 10th and ''Sippy Cup'' on July 31st :party: :party: :party:

And she confirmed new title ''Training Wheels''.

She also said a bit about 2 new music videos: ''One of them is a kind of part two of Dollhouse, kind of what happens in the kitchen. It’s really, really dark.'' ''I want to just make the other one a one-shot, emotional video and make it where you can see it in one shot. Whether it’s a performance or a slow build-up of lights, [i'm not sure]. I’m trying to figure something out for that one. I want it to be different than the other videos.”

I really expect Soap to be the video I put in bold. Even though I think she mentioned that it was about her ex and an attempt to "start fresh" with Miles.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'll get tickets to her show in ATL if I like the record when it comes out :creep:

Just based on songs we've heard live (and that new snippet of Pacify Her) I say you should go. She's so clever for such a new artist.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Her father had it up on IG temporarily. But I don't see it anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if Melanie made him delete it, it would be the 6th snippet he posted i think. Stop teasing us Jose

I really expect Soap to be the video I put in bold. Even though I think she mentioned that it was about her ex and an attempt to "start fresh" with Miles.

I think it might have been the second one lol

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Since LB was down I went from not caring about Melanie to being lowkey obsessed. "Soap", "Carousel", and "Pity Party" are such great songs and "Dollhouse" & "Dead to Me" are really super enjoyable as well. Consider me here for the long haul at this point and so hyped for Cry Baby. I need "Ms. Potato Head" like yesterday.

H0bDaqU.gif

Since LB was down I went from not caring about Melanie to being lowkey obsessed. "Soap", "Carousel", and "Pity Party" are such great songs and "Dollhouse" & "Dead to Me" are really super enjoyable as well. Consider me here for the long haul at this point and so hyped for Cry Baby. I need "Ms. Potato Head" like yesterday.

MPH is Miles (her drummer/boyfriend) and her favorite songs on the album. It's also about plastic surgery.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

yeah I'm feeling everything I've heard from the album, I really just don't like the tracks from the EP they chose not to put on the album or any of her covers

I watched her Voice audition and thought it to be cringeworthy 

BzhmW.png