Jack

Melanie Martinez

I realized why Tag, You're It is a fav amongst the fandom. Idk, this is just an observation it's not 100%, but it seems like we like it the most because it has the most vocal range. All the songs on her album at very sing-talk at the same pace, but with Tag You're It, she seems to sing at us a little more, kinda like how she sings Cry Baby live. She has a more emotional take at Tag You're It, in the final singing of the chorus.

I like how the packaging is an actual book even without the album. It's gonna be a bitch to sign since it might smudge.

have her sign the CD instead of the booklet!

BzhmW.png

Don't leak my address for this,

I really love her music but I'm kinda over this whole dolly-lolita-creepy-something look (?) Her music is fantastic and whilst I get that this whole persona goes with the visual thing.. I can't really take her seriously, idk maybe that's just me

Anyway just pre-ordered Cry Baby

I was so wrong. This album is a legit good pop album. Songs go one in another, super cohesive and story-telling wise it is close to perfect imo.

First we feel; then we fall.