Jack

Melanie Martinez

You should try one of her update accounts to see if anyone has tickets. Or just wait for after the show to meet her :rip:

tbh I don't care about meeting her  :makeup:

I get this weird annoyed vibe from her in pictures and interviews. I just want to see her perform the album

Also did anyone manage to get pics of the merch?

BzhmW.png

Going to a show >>>>>>>>>>>> meeting them

like if you happen to meet them after/before the show, that's great, but....

I only really care to meet artists that I'm really in love with and have been for a while.

Also slay @ Rasputin for being the only store near me that I could find a physical copy in

tbh I don't care about meeting her  :makeup:

I get this weird annoyed vibe from her in pictures and interviews. I just want to see her perform the album

Also did anyone manage to get pics of the merch?

anyone? 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I don't have a pic but here's the merch -

Dollhouse CD

Dollhouse Vinyl

Cry Baby CD

Pity Party Shirts (both)

Cry Baby Shirts (back of the album booklet)

Pillow case (both pics?)

Alphabet Block sweatshirt.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think the merch is on her webstore? There's definitely this one http://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/cry-baby-blocks-crewneck.html

Also, did they get rid of the crybaby cd?????? i was just about to buy it bc it's not in any stores here :( http://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/cry-baby-cd.html

FzytWEW.png

I think the merch is on her webstore? There's definitely this one http://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/cry-baby-blocks-crewneck.html

Also, did they get rid of the crybaby cd?????? i was just about to buy it bc it's not in any stores here :( http://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/cry-baby-cd.html

The Cry Baby cd is still there under a diff link.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

it says out of stock, but says it's a standard jewel case

thank god bc my collection has 0 room for these easily ruined digipaks and hopefully it'll have a lyric book instead of some nonlinear Dr Seuss thing

BzhmW.png

it says out of stock, but says it's a standard jewel case

thank god bc my collection has 0 room for these easily ruined digipaks and hopefully it'll have a lyric book instead of some nonlinear Dr Seuss thing

I thought the book was generally anecdotal rather than a linear plot line. But the digi pak is really beautiful.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

E9NtQvm.gif

...that somebody would actually do this. it's repulsive and embarrassing. it really proves that all melanie fans are immature 13 year olds. i just can't believe it. and the people that were calling the number just asking for mel are even worse. that's just ludicrous. it's shocking to see how ridiculously immature and disgusting her fans are, it's really opened my eyes. for someone to treat someone's very personal possessions as a 'souvenir' is so wrong. how could somebody actually do that? and the people on twitter that couldn't care less about her are just as bad.

i feel so, so, so bad for melanie. i'm just shocked. shit like this should not be happening. i don't even know what to say

FzytWEW.png

And the fact she reached out to her "fans" for help and they don't even care a little bit..as a human how do you just not care?.honestly I hope her tumblr posts gets rid of some of those spammy fans...she deserves a real fan base..and Ew at people calling her mom and shit

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

How was it stolen by a fan if it was backstage though? I feel bad for her.... and I'm seeing her today too. I don't want her to be upset :(

UPDATE: I just got home from the show, Melanie was so good live! Her vocals were really on point. The sound in the venue was awful so she did Mrs. Potato Head once normally then acoustic, and it was sooo pretty. 

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg