Jack

Melanie Martinez

I can not find the album in CD form where it is packaged in story book form anywhere. Any ideas to where I might get it online? They aren't in her store and not on any major website either :/

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I can not find the album in CD form where it is packaged in story book form anywhere. Any ideas to where I might get it online? They aren't in her store and not on any major website either :/

my exact problem. anyone?

FzytWEW.png

my exact problem. anyone?

honestly...eBay, all versions now will be jewel case when her site has them back in stock and all physical retailers have sold out of their stock

BzhmW.png

honestly...eBay, all versions now will be jewel case when her site has them back in stock and all physical retailers have sold out of their stock

Omg this means that my signed digital is even more valuable Bc it's "exclusive" brb going to sell it in 20 years for 20000$

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I had no idea they would be exclusive or I would have preordered it :/ well there's one on eBay I guess I'll try for

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I'm going to her show tomorrow night so I'm going to see if I can get another digipak signed and I might beg her to come to Charlotte again

The cd was available here at the most famous record store and they have removed it everywhere, even their website, I wonder why this is happening :( I didn't even get a chance to buy it, it was available for a very short period of time.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Don't forget about the queen of pop! Is anyone going to see her on anymore shows on this tour?

I have some really good tips for front row and how to get her to notice you

Don't forget about the queen of pop! Is anyone going to see her on anymore shows on this tour?

I have some really good tips for front row and how to get her to notice you

Please give me all the front row tips :creep: I'm going on the 11th.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Please give me all the front row tips :creep: I'm going on the 11th.

If you have M&G get there by 5pm, if not you will most likely not get front row unless u push but pls don't, otherwise be there by 4:30 if the doors open at 7, or an equal amount of time if earlier. Bring a fanny pack!! It's so helpful and helped me bring in 2 water bottles and I didn't have to pay 2$ a bottle! Also bring a glow stick it's fun! And if you get front row, point your phone so that Melanie can see herself, so front camera, and she may look at your phone or carry it on stage! and be prepared to hold your turf if you get front row by not buying too much Merch, it weighs u down, good luck! And have fun!

I'm NOT accusing her of stealing anything but some parts of soap remind me of Natinal Anthem a lot.

Like those basslines in the beginning sound like the strings that play after the violin intro of NA. The instrumental during Soap's prechorus is also quite similar to some parts of the NA instrumental, same with the string-bridge which play at the end of Soap.

The album REALLY grew on me.

The only song I actually don't like that much is Training Wheels, even though it got some nice lyrics.

Soap, Pacify Her, Tag You're It, Cry Baby and Carousel are my favourites. Mad Hatter is a good song aswell and Play Date is a wonderful Deluxe track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!