Jack

Melanie Martinez

how can the men's shirts be in store and almost gone, did they send each store 1 shirt in each size? how can there be none left when they just announced it? mess and a half

BzhmW.png

Yeah look not happy about this

My vinyl issue was FINALLY 'resolved', this was the message I was just sent.

Hello Flynn,

I apologize for the confusion, but we are not associated with Hot Topic and our stock levels and theirs are completely separate. That said, we do have this item in stock and you can purchase it here - http://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/cry-baby-standard-lp.html

As for your previous order, this was cancelled and refunded due to us being out of stock at the time. We cannot reinstate orders that have been refunded. If you would like to purchase the album, please do some from the online store.

Again, you can view your refund using the PayPal Transaction ID: 2

Thank You,

Nick
Melanie Martinez - store.melaniemartinezmusic.com

Really not happy with this, as they refunded the money back in USD, and without the shipping, so instead of refunding me $40AUD, I was refunded $18. So unprofessional of them. I was told they were not getting any more back in stock for a while, which was the entire reason I even went through with the refund.

Urban Outfitters' customer service was so great compared to this. My FROOT vinyl was faulty so they let me keep it, sent out another one AND refunded me. 

Not happy, Jan

FzytWEW.png

Yeah look not happy about this

My vinyl issue was FINALLY 'resolved', this was the message I was just sent.

Hello Flynn,

I apologize for the confusion, but we are not associated with Hot Topic and our stock levels and theirs are completely separate. That said, we do have this item in stock and you can purchase it here - http://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/cry-baby-standard-lp.html

As for your previous order, this was cancelled and refunded due to us being out of stock at the time. We cannot reinstate orders that have been refunded. If you would like to purchase the album, please do some from the online store.

Again, you can view your refund using the PayPal Transaction ID: 2

Thank You,

Nick

Melanie Martinez - store.melaniemartinezmusic.com

Really not happy with this, as they refunded the money back in USD, and without the shipping, so instead of refunding me $40AUD, I was refunded $18. So unprofessional of them. I was told they were not getting any more back in stock for a while, which was the entire reason I even went through with the refund.

Urban Outfitters' customer service was so great compared to this. My FROOT vinyl was faulty so they let me keep it, sent out another one AND refunded me. 

Not happy, Jan

Keep emailing them and tell them how disgusted you are that you only got a partial refund and you want some form of compensation

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Keep emailing them and tell them how disgusted you are that you only got a partial refund and you want some form of compensation

Do you think spamming will eventually get through to them? They 100% told me that they didn't know if they were getting more in so that's why I got a refund in the first place.

FzytWEW.png

Do you think spamming will eventually get through to them? They 100% told me that they didn't know if they were getting more in so that's why I got a refund in the first place.

yea get your coins wtf i would be so angry

a lot of companies are like that sadly, if you keep spamming them then they'll either refund you or they'll just keep ignoring you. the chances are that they will try to compensate you some how so that you leave them alone. it really fucking sucks but you've just got to keep hassling them until they respond; or you can tell them that you're going to report them to trading standards (that's what we call it in the UK, idk what the US equivalent is) and that should get them to return your $$$

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

a lot of companies are like that sadly, if you keep spamming them then they'll either refund you or they'll just keep ignoring you. the chances are that they will try to compensate you some how so that you leave them alone. it really fucking sucks but you've just got to keep hassling them until they respond; or you can tell them that you're going to report them to trading standards (that's what we call it in the UK, idk what the US equivalent is) and that should get them to return your $$$

Oh yeah okay that's actually a good idea lmao, I'm from Aus and idk what it's called but my mum definitely does because she always threatens that.... or asks to speak to someone higher than them.

Thank you!

FzytWEW.png

Oh yeah okay that's actually a good idea lmao, I'm from Aus and idk what it's called but my mum definitely does because she always threatens that.... or asks to speak to someone higher than them.

Thank you!

yeah threatening action or asking for a manager always gets ppl shit-scared lol

you're welcome!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1