Melanie Martinez

So now that Mad Hatter\MV is released:

Q1 2018: Album coming very soon

Q2 2018: Wrapping up the production

Q3 2018: Making the final touches

Q4 2018: I just realized this new music is not what I want to be as an artist

Q1 2019: Mastering phase

Q2 2019: We're almost there

Q3 2019: It's hard to do it with no label, I pay for everything from my own wallet

Q4 2019: Suprise guys, my new EP comes out 30.12. Pre-order it now!

So now that Mad Hatter\MV is released:

Q1 2018: Album coming very soon

Q2 2018: Wrapping up the production

Q3 2018: Making the final touches

Q4 2018: I just realized this new music is not what I want to be as an artist

Q1 2019: Mastering phase

Q2 2019: We're almost there

Q3 2019: It's hard to do it with no label, I pay for everything from my own wallet

Q4 2019: Suprise guys, my new EP comes out 30.12. Pre-order it now!

and the ep is 4 tracks (one of which is a cover)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Mad Hatter is the best music video from her thus far. Can't wait for the next era now. BTW, I'm guessing we'll be seeing more black eyes in her next video  :usrs:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Do y'all think MM2 will be a bit more mature album? Like, still a Cry Baby character, but like she's few years older, with not focusing on music/some of the lyrics being childish (if that makes sense)?

I'm not saying that Cry Baby was immature or childish album. Just, for example: "Teddy Bear" is pretty childish name for a song, she's sitting in a baby chair while her mom is feeding her in "Cry Baby" video etc. Through the whole album, she's a toddler? My point is, will Cry Baby be more grown up, more mature and MAYBE have some 18+ lyrics/story? Wanna know your opinion.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Do y'all think MM2 will be a bit more mature album? Like, still a Cry Baby character, but like she's few years older, with not focusing on music/some of the lyrics being childish (if that makes sense)?

I'm not saying that Cry Baby was immature or childish album. Just, for example: "Teddy Bear" is pretty childish name for a song, she's sitting in a baby chair while her mom is feeding her in "Cry Baby" video etc. Through the whole album, she's a toddler? My point is, will Cry Baby be more grown up, more mature and MAYBE have some 18+ lyrics/story? Wanna know your opinion.

She has 22 years, I think MM2 will be similar

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She has 22 years, I think MM2 will be similar

Yeah, but she was 20 when she released Cry Baby, but still has baby-like songs. So, yeah, I suppose you're right.

I think so, Melanie has alluded to it taking place in a school, so maybe the album will occur during her high school years

I think so, Melanie has alluded to it taking place in a school, so maybe the album will occur during her high school years

Nice. It's town and school is included? Awesome. :party:

No, most of her fans are 10 - 16 year old kids she'd loose all the audience

By that theory, seems like I'm mentally 10-16, but actually have 24. Shocking.

Are the majority of her fans really that young? Like 14-16 year olds yeah but 10? I feel like her music is lyrically (not sonically) a little too mature for a 10 year old, I'm not sure I would have understood Sippy Cup as well at 10

Are the majority of her fans really that young? Like 14-16 year olds yeah but 10? I feel like her music is lyrically (not sonically) a little too mature for a 10 year old, I'm not sure I would have understood Sippy Cup as well at 10

Have u seen those kids musica.lys lol? There's no need to understand the lyrics if the song is catchy, I mean Bodak Yellow is number one now

has anyone actually gotten a download to cant help falling in love in hq?  the person who posted it didnt make it downloadable but id love to have it on my computer

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother