Jack

Melanie Martinez

it's recorded with the voice memo app on her iPhone, so 64 kbps is the highest quality you'll get. good thing this is the original file though. it's nice to have!

gotcha. i never downloaded the first one that leaked since i wasn't super interested in it so i didn't have anything to compare it to other than seeing them say it was hq :toofunny:

9ISvyf0.gif

some comments on the melanie wikia page:

"I personally believe that it’s not from mm2 but never the less the leaks are getting pretty bad, and although I’m a huge part of it I don’t feel good about it. Me and Rivera are trying to put a stop to all the leaking for a little while"

"you'll 99.9% have Half Hearted and Strawberry Fields Forever. we ain't leaking schizo and i don't think little lies is coming anytime soon"

these are from one of the guys who's buying the songs and leaked Haunted. dumb.

Omg earlier on Instagram some Melanie fan account said Schizo is a fake song because its not on YouTube

Imagine thinking a song doesnt exist if its not already leaked  :facepalm:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Was Drama Club recorded for MM2? Makes sense considering MM2 is very obviously about a school according to those promo photoshoot pics that photographer accidentally leaked forever ago, as well as her other hints. The main two Poppy songs hauntedbymel had (If U Like and Good To Me) werent actually finished until late 2017 for a very early form of Poppy's second album, and Melanie's second album has been done audio-wise for seemingly forever, so I wouldnt be surprised if hauntedbymel magically has a song or multiple from its sessions.  :creep:

eating pure vagina

some comments on the melanie wikia page:

"I personally believe that it’s not from mm2 but never the less the leaks are getting pretty bad, and although I’m a huge part of it I don’t feel good about it. Me and Rivera are trying to put a stop to all the leaking for a little while"

"you'll 99.9% have Half Hearted and Strawberry Fields Forever. we ain't leaking schizo and i don't think little lies is coming anytime soon"

these are from one of the guys who's buying the songs and leaked Haunted. dumb.

Booooooooo.

If they're not from MM2, who cares? 

giphy.gif

Booooooooo.

If they're not from MM2, who cares? 

Drama Club is probably the only song thats been named, teased or leaked by people after the hauntedbymel messiness that actually has anything to do with MM2 lbr

eating pure vagina

If they leave without leaking ALL of the teased songs I’ll be pressed. We don’t need snippets clogging our library. All they’d need to leak would be Schizo, Unhappy Meal, Strawberry Fields, & Where Do Babies Come From. Which luckily isn’t too much. Pls :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

If they leave without leaking ALL of the teased songs I’ll be pressed. We don’t need snippets clogging our library. All they’d need to leak would be Schizo, Unhappy Meal, Strawberry Fields, & Where Do Babies Come From. Which luckily isn’t too much. Pls :toofunny:

it's not happening cause they feel ~exclusive~ now and they think they have the rights to hoard the songs.

This seriously. I'd rather know nothing about those songs, not even the title than to have 5 snippets sitting on my library for years like WDBCF?

it's not happening cause they feel ~exclusive~ now and they think they have the rights to hoard the songs.

Maybe WDBCF? will leak. They never said they weren't gonna leak that.

giphy.gif