Jack

Melanie Martinez

Someone needs to make a Masterpost of all the unreleased songs.

Here, I'll just update/use this for Hauntedbymel content specificially: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1dzk7e30dd176z/AADretUywxEnqeFriY7sTKmva?dl=0

Not including snippets because the "original files" or original links of those arent as easy to find and things would get messy otherwise

I'm aware of the original Poppy filenames so thats what the numbers at the end of the renamed ones in my link are from, I'm sure one of the Melanie things could have had a number or something but idk the original filenames so  :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Here, I'll just update/use this for Hauntedbymel content specificially: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1dzk7e30dd176z/AADretUywxEnqeFriY7sTKmva?dl=0

Not including snippets because the "original files" or original links of those arent as easy to find and things would get messy otherwise

I'm aware of the original Poppy filenames so thats what the numbers at the end of the renamed ones in my link are from, I'm sure one of the Melanie things could have had a number or something but idk the original filenames so  :hooker:

I love you so much thank you!

Isn't Blossoming supposed to be the lead? She keeps mentioning that title and posting flower emojis on her insta so it's definitely on the album  :rip:

These leakers are a mess why can't they leak old songs like Schizo or Jumprope

Oh apparently Crybabyboiii leaked the snippet and he said he wouldn't leak more MM2 songs