List of the recent leaks:

• 99c Store
  • Drama Club
  • Half Hearted (Voice Memo)
  • Haunted
  • Schizo
  • Strawberry Fields Forever (Cover)
  • Unhappy Meal

I personally assume all of it's Cry Baby outtakes (and Haunted and Half Hearted are confirmed Cry Baby outtakes) except for Drama Club, considering the second album's supposed to be about 1 specific location that's very obviously a school. I also theorize Schizo was recorded for the Dollhouse EP cause it has a very similar sound to Dead to Me, but idk.

All the songs presumably came from Hauntedbymel, and presumably "Until Sunrise" from him will also be leaking soon. "Where Do Babies Come From" is also slowly spreading but I don't believe that came from him.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

List of the recent leaks:

• 99c Store
  • Drama Club
  • Half Hearted (Voice Memo)
  • Haunted
  • Schizo
  • Strawberry Fields Forever (Cover)
  • Unhappy Meal

I personally assume all of it's Cry Baby outtakes (and Haunted and Half Hearted are confirmed Cry Baby outtakes) except for Drama Club, considering the second album's supposed to be about 1 specific location that's very obviously a school. I also theorize Schizo was recorded for the Dollhouse EP cause it has a very similar sound to Dead to Me, but idk.

All the songs presumably came from Hauntedbymel, and presumably "Until Sunrise" from him will also be leaking soon. "Where Do Babies Come From" is also slowly spreading but I don't believe that came from him.

I thought that the second album was going to be in general about the city and not only one place itself. That got me thinking about 99c Store being a possibility since it was one of the titles we never heard (?) of before. Same goes for Drama Club.

btw thanks for the post from 2014, that was interesting to know and how long these songs have been around lol.

I thought that the second album was going to be in general about the city and not only one place itself. That got me thinking about 99c Store being a possibility since it was one of the titles we never heard (?) of before. Same goes for Drama Club.

btw thanks for the post from 2014, that was interesting to know and how long these songs have been around lol.

Bluffington is the Amazon-confirmed album title, its the name of a school from a 90s cartoon, Melanie did many interviews claiming each of her future albums would be about an individual place in Cry Baby's town, Drama Club is easily a school-related name, the 2 photoshoot pics feature Cry Baby in a classroom and in a nurses office, and she posted this as a hint over 3 years ago:

Tar1Uej.jpg

I think its safe to say at this point that it's about Cry Baby's school.

eating pure vagina

Bluffington is the Amazon-confirmed album title, its the name of a school from a 90s cartoon, Melanie did many interviews claiming each of her future albums would be about an individual place in Cry Baby's town, Drama Club is easily a school-related name, the 2 photoshoot pics feature Cry Baby in a classroom and in a nurses office, and she posted this as a hint over 3 years ago:

Tar1Uej.jpg

I think its safe to say at this point that it's about Cry Baby's school.

This is nice, I thought the second album would be just about the city in general and not only one place but that's good! Thanks darling xx

... WHAT. 3 YEARS? FFS Melanie just release your stupid album

I believe this album has been "DONE" (musically-wise) for at least 1 year now. Of course she probably kept recording some new stuff in the mean time and replacing songs like cry baby had all these songs taken off at final minutes, but she mentioned MARCH 2017 and they were recording BONUS TRACKS.

It's just the film that seems to be taking so long.

After her whole "School drama" in her personal life as a teen\kid, it will be interesting to watch the album bloom through this.

Of course she probably kept recording some new stuff in the mean time and replacing songs like cry baby had all these songs taken off at final minutes

It was such an iconic mess when Amazon literally leaked the Cry Baby album cover and tracklist and then like a day later Melanie announces it with a decision so last second that it was probably literally right before the announcement, that "Half Hearted" was replaced with "Play Date"

That indecisiveness is probably why we never got the deluxe CD now that I think about it  :toofunny:

eating pure vagina

Alex already did an amazing job, but here's a full list in case anyone's interested

There were 40 songs recorded for Cry Baby, 16 made the cut. I suppose the songs that were cut from Dollhouse also count, so

- Haunted (leaked in HQ, originally Track 6 on the album)

- Bombs On Monday Morning (leaked in HQ)

- Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles Cover, leaked in HQ)

- Half Hearted (leaked Voice Memo, originally Track 14)

- Band Aid (leaked unfinished demo, there's apparently a second demo going around)

- Can't Help Falling In Love (Elvis Presley Cover, leaked unfinished demo)

- Schizo (3 leaked snippets)

- 99 Cent Store (leaked snippet, this is the "blinded by the pink" song)

- Where Do Babies Come From? (leaked snippet + the ones that Melanie/Jose posted, considered to be one of the bonus tracks)

- Jump Rope (Unleaked, originally Track 9)

- Stay for Love (Unleaked)
- Until Sunrise (Unleaked)
- Dressed In Mistakes (Unleaked)
- Little Lies (unleaked, partially leaked lyrics probably meant for Dollhouse)
- Mistakes (Unleaked, probably meant for Dollhouse)
- Psycho Lovers (Unleaked, probably meant for Dollhouse)
- You Love I (Leaked, probably meant for Dollhouse)
- Night Mime (performed live, 2 demos without the chorus leaked, meant for Dollhouse but then considered again for Cry Baby)
- Gold Diggin' Love (performed live, meant for Dollhouse)
- A Thousand Words (performed live, meant for Dollhouse)

Songs recorded for Bluffington

- Drama Club (leaked in HQ)
- Unhappy Meal (3 leaked snippets)
- Blossoming (registered)
- Silence Says (registered)
- Paper People (registered)
- Jimmy Tells (registered)
- I Scream (registered)

About Bluffington:

- She was scouting locations to start shooting the film in Budapest, but she's going back to LA to finish filming the film there
- The shooting will probably be completed by the end of the month
- The movie is supposed to feature CGI
- The album won't be out until the film is done
- The album is most likely called Bluffington according to an Amazon leak

For reference, TYI/M&C double feature was edited in 4 days and the Mad Hatter MV (which had a lot of CGI) was edited in less than 4 weeks. So I think it mught be true that the album is coming at the end of the year after all.

Btw I'm working on a masterpost with everything we have so far, incluiding snippets and old acoustic demos, but I might need a few days. I'll let you guys know when it's ready if you want a link

thanks a lot, its really healful,